Do you believe in the 2012 apocalypse theories? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in the 2012 apocalypse theories?

• Yes, I've already invested in a bunker.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Yes, I'm planning on emptying my life savings on various nonsensical items prior to 12/21/2012.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Yes, but I'm gonna act like I don't.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • No, it's a load of crap.

Votes: 114 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes because New Orleans hosts the Superbowl in 2013 and the Saints will be undefeated as of December 19, 2012 averaging and league high 75 ppg while our defense is holding teams scoreless for 10th straight game.

I heard that they mayan calander what a little shorter than our calander. I heard on the radio the other that right now in mayan years it would be like 2018 so according to them the world should have already ended.

Isn't 2012 the last year of Obama's term?:scratch:

Where are al the real conspiracy theorist hiding?

The only thing that is true is that some old Mayan day-count calendar will reach a round figure on that date. The calendar does not end, it merely reaches day number 13.0.0.0.0 and the next day will be 13.0.0.0.1 and it will continue.

So its like an ancient Y2K

The way I look at it. If its true its true. We'll all be together on December 22, 2012 either way... I wouldn't wanna be one of the one in a million survivors if there are any.

Why not?? I want to survive at all costs- whether it be 2012 or the zombie apacolypse!! I got my gun and my Oh sheete bag ready. Tip: Make sure and have a compass and can opener in your Oh sheete bag. If you're facing the zombie apacolypse, a machete may also serve you well.

Matthew Chapter 24 versus 36-50

36 But of that day and hour no one knoweth: no, not the angels of heaven, but the Father alone. 37 And as in the days of Noe, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For, as in the days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, even till that day in which Noe entered into the ark: 39 And they knew not till the flood came and took them all away: so also shall the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then two shall be in the field. One shall be taken and one shall be left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill. One shall be taken and one shall be left.
42 Watch ye therefore, because you know not what hour your Lord will come. 43 But this know ye, that, if the goodman of the house knew at what hour the thief would come, he would certainly watch and would not suffer his house to be broken open. 44 Wherefore be you also ready, because at what hour you know not the Son of man will come. 45 Who, thinkest thou, is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath appointed over his family, to give them meat in season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom when his lord shall come he shall find so doing. 47 Amen I say to you: he shall place him over all his goods. 48 But if that evil servant shall say in his heart: My lord is long a coming: 49 And shall begin to strike his fellow servants and shall eat and drink with drunkards: 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day that he hopeth not and at an hour that he knoweth not: 51 And shall separate him and appoint his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If I understand the Mayans correctly, I don't think that they are saying that the world will literally end in 2012. Just that the world as we know it will end and then will enter into a dark period.

What I am about to tell you may scare some of you, so I'd suggest those of you who are not prepared to stop reading now and go about your day and your life. Those of you that wish to follow me, welcome.

I'm not one for women's basketball...I'll tune in on occasion just to check out the score of a big game, as I did last night with the UCONN vs. Stanford title tilt. I noticed at half the 20-12 score, and of course immediately was drawn to the 2012 connection. Pure coincidence? Well some may say so. Those of you still with me, well keep following.

UCONN's star player? Women's basketball's all-everything? ESPN "Glamour Girl," if you will? Maya Moore. That's right. Maya.

The 2012 connection is rooted deeply in the mysteries of the Mayan culture...a civilization that flourished at one time, but has become insignificant over recent centuries. One can easily dismiss the 2012 "myth," just as others have dismissed the power of the Mayans in recent years...but last night was the wake up call we all must heed.

UCONN trailed 20-12 at half. Maya had struggled from the floor, and scored only 5 points. But something odd happened in the 2nd half. Everything started going UCONN's, and more specifically, Maya's way. She scored 18 second half points. She led a team that appeared to have finally met it's match, after years of dominance, to a stirring revitalization where they once again regained their rightful place at the top. And one has to wonder, after years of being down, if truly the Mayans are preparing to rise again in 2012.

You've been warned. I can't predict what will happen come 12/21/12. I can't say with certainty that it will be the end of the world, or even just the beginning of a new reign. But the day approaches quickly, and the all powerful will once again rise. I suggest you prepare now for what is to come.

moore-montgomery.jpg

Last edited:
We're believing in a theory from a culture that died out hundreds of years ago... Hmmm.... They also believed in a Corn god... Can't say I believe them too much. :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom