Do you believe there is a real "War on Terrorism" (1 Viewer)

saintkev

Very Banned
Reaction score
Or is it a campaigh slogan? This is a pivitol election issue. Is it a world wide mission to eradicate or combat islamic radicilism,or is this a law enforcement issue? Or was it the U.S. 's fault and we need to change our forieghn policy? This is an important time in our history/future,please give your opionion. (sp)

That's not really a well-defined question.

Are you asking if Islamic extremism is a threat to Western nations (us in particular)? And therefore, as a consequence, effort must be devouted to either containing it or eradicating it?

Well,some political parties down play it,the other doesn't. That was the reason for the post.

The Clinton Admin tried to leave it as a law enforcement issue and that led to 9/11, say what you will about George Bush, but his war on terrorism has kept this country safe so far. I am a conservative and John McCain is not, but I will vote for him because he has promised to keep on the offensive in this war.

The war on terror is a scam so that rich people on both sides can make money off of us.

The war on terror is a scam so that rich people on both sides can make money off of us.
tinfoil-hat.jpg

Yes we should go to war with The Unibomer and Timothy Mcveigh!

Okay you think the war on terror is a farce,I'm sorry you slept in on 9/11.

actually I did sleep in on 9/11. I got to work that evening and everyone was talking about it. But no the war on terror is a front for america attempting to fix something that was hardly our business.

I support what we are doing though just not the means in accomplishing it. BUT unfortunately there really is no other way to accomplish the goal we set out to do.

It really is a War on Terror and the more time passes the more it becomes clearer that it really is a War on Terror. The terrorists (al qaeda) are re-grouping constantly, have set up a decent area in Pakistan, have plants all over Europe. Yes, it is a War on Terror. We could call it a War Against Al Qaeda, but, there are quite a few smaller splinter groups that are radical and semi-connected to Al Qaeda who are killing our troops, daily as well. They are all "terror," groups.

actually I did sleep in on 9/11. I got to work that evening and everyone was talking about it. But no the war on terror is a front for america attempting to fix something that was hardly our business.

I support what we are doing though just not the means in accomplishing it. BUT unfortunately there really is no other way to accomplish the goal we set out to do.

I'm confused, it is not our bussiness, they murdered our citizens,on our soil? Not our bussiness,sir.

I'm confused, it is not our bussiness, they murdered our citizens,on our soil? Not our bussiness,sir.

Some peope weren't extremely offended that 9/11 occurred and don't consider it necessary to respond to what happened that day....

It really is a War on Terror and the more time passes the more it becomes clearer that it really is a War on Terror. The terrorists (al qaeda) are re-grouping constantly, have set up a decent area in Pakistan, have plants all over Europe. Yes, it is a War on Terror. We could call it a War Against Al Qaeda, but, there are quite a few smaller splinter groups that are radical and semi-connected to Al Qaeda who are killing our troops, daily as well. They are all "terror," groups.

Thank you, America needs simple power point presentations about our threats, AM I CRAZY or did islamic fanatics crash planes into our financial main infrastructure and our headquarters for defense(Pentagon) we have a dangeruosly short memory.

Iraq did not kill our people on our soil. Our business applied to searching afganastan. Nothing came out of it so we finished what was started in Desert Storm. All be it we are the ones that provided Iraq with their weaponry and training to commit the crimes that occured in the 80s and 90s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom