Do you boil? (1 Viewer)

#1 view blocker

Mr. Rookie
Reaction score
I make electronic ignition systems for burners....Just turn the gas on and push a button, no more bending down to light your burner. Best of all, You get to keep your hand and arm hair! I've been making them for a few years now, and the R&D is still going on, but every single one I've made is working great and has yet to be flawed. The start button is mounted on a plate that mounts to the burner, and I make it in all sorts of designs and shapes, ALL hand cut. Not only is it great for older guys that can't be messing around on their knees trying to light a burner, It's a great way to show off to your friends. I really started doing this as a novelty, and it ended up working better than I had planned.

prices start at $75 for local sports team themes....Don't ask about any non-Louisiana theme, you can't pay me enough to make one. Also, I am currently working on one that allows you to kick the commish in the face to light your burner, might just be a one-off depending on how much fun I have with it

Feel free to PM me, I can answer any questions you have..
Crawfish are getting closer, be ready!

Attachments

• IMG_20130216_114002.jpg
    IMG_20130216_114002.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom