Do you concealed carry? What do you carry? (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's exactly why I don't own one. Statistics show that I'd be more likely to bury a loved one owning a gun than not.
My kids are 19, 19, 21 and not one of them was a victim of my gun jumping out of the safe, loading itself and killing them.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just picked up a Kahr CM40. What a great little gun. Has some feisty to it but not too bad. My new ccw gun.

Brown

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just picked up a Kahr CM40. What a great little gun. Has some feisty to it but not too bad. My new ccw gun.

I looked at that and a PM 40. Shot both. I couldn't find a real difference to warrant the price jump on the PM. The salesman said the PM had match grade barrel and some cosmetic differences but otherwise it was the same as CM.

Kahr makes nice guns. Congrats.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I looked at that and a PM 40. Shot both. I couldn't find a real difference to warrant the price jump on the PM. The salesman said the PM had match grade barrel and some cosmetic differences but otherwise it was the same as CM.

Kahr makes nice guns. Congrats.
Yeah I did my research on it and basically that is the difference. I like that even the guide rod is stainless steel.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Storm is great. I have one of those also.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I took a Beretta armorers course last week and they will hook me up!
That must have been a blast. I have a 92FS also, I carried one in the military and I loved it.

SaintsIn2009

BRING THE WOOD!!!
Reaction score
Just picked up a Bersa Ultra Compact Pro .45. Haven't shot it yet but it has a good weight to it, fixed sights, picitanny rail and small enough to conceal in the caliber I wanted.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I just bought my Glock 30. I am also looking at a Beretta PX4 Storm (9 mm) and the Kahr CM9.
the px4 9mm is one of the smoothest pistols i've fired and i've been considering buying one for a few years now. i wasn't crazy at all about the .40 though.

Just picked up a Bersa Ultra Compact Pro .45. Haven't shot it yet but it has a good weight to it, fixed sights, picitanny rail and small enough to conceal in the caliber I wanted.
i love mine. it has just the right amount of weight to it that i have consistent grouping and still able to wear comfortably. incredible value.

Frankensaint

Rookie
Reaction score
I currently have a CZ 75BD Compact PCR in 9mm but looking for something smaller for CCW. Anyone have any experience with Ruger LC9, Springfield XDS 9, M&P Shield, or a CZ Rami 2075?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I currently have a CZ 75BD Compact PCR in 9mm but looking for something smaller for CCW. Anyone have any experience with Ruger LC9, Springfield XDS 9, M&P Shield, or a CZ Rami 2075?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I have some experience with the Ruger, Springfield and the M&P. I did not like the Ruger at all. It left a vibrating feeling in my hand when I was shooting it. The Springfield and the M&P were comparable. I personally like the Springfield, I love the indicators letting me know I'm loaded and cocked just by touch in case I ever need my gun at night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom