Do you concealed carry? What do you carry? (1 Viewer)

I live in Oklahoma so I have an open/conceal carry permit. I carry a sig sp2022. 40 cal S&W

That's exactly why I don't own one. Statistics show that I'd be more likely to bury a loved one owning a gun than not.

My kids are 19, 19, 21 and not one of them was a victim of my gun jumping out of the safe, loading itself and killing them.

I just picked up a Kahr CM40. What a great little gun. Has some feisty to it but not too bad. My new ccw gun.

M-SHOT-KahrCM40.jpg

I just picked up a Kahr CM40. What a great little gun. Has some feisty to it but not too bad. My new ccw gun.

M-SHOT-KahrCM40.jpg

I looked at that and a PM 40. Shot both. I couldn't find a real difference to warrant the price jump on the PM. The salesman said the PM had match grade barrel and some cosmetic differences but otherwise it was the same as CM.

Kahr makes nice guns. Congrats.

I looked at that and a PM 40. Shot both. I couldn't find a real difference to warrant the price jump on the PM. The salesman said the PM had match grade barrel and some cosmetic differences but otherwise it was the same as CM.

Kahr makes nice guns. Congrats.

Yeah I did my research on it and basically that is the difference. I like that even the guide rod is stainless steel.

I just bought my Glock 30. I am also looking at a Beretta PX4 Storm (9 mm) and the Kahr CM9.

The Storm is great. I have one of those also.

I took a Beretta armorers course last week and they will hook me up!

I took a Beretta armorers course last week and they will hook me up!

That must have been a blast. I have a 92FS also, I carried one in the military and I loved it.

Just picked up a Bersa Ultra Compact Pro .45. Haven't shot it yet but it has a good weight to it, fixed sights, picitanny rail and small enough to conceal in the caliber I wanted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom