Do you dress to take out the trash (1 Viewer)

I make my wife do all that stuff.

I consider my neighbors family, at least when I have to walk out to the car and grab something or take out the trash. I go in boxers with no shirt if that is what I have on. I've even been out early in the morning or late at night in my birthday suit. IDGAF and not getting dressed up to walk outside for 15 seconds.

ive ran to my car in just boxers before, even when its cold. never in the birthday suit, but thats mostly because ive never been in a situation where i felt like i had to.

Take it out when leaving for work so I'm dressed.

so this is a companion to the Hygiene thread-

when you take out the trash or get the paper, walk the dog, get something from the car - how much do you cover up?
if you're in underwear do you have to put on pants?
do you tie your robe?
do you put on a shirt
or is it mostly "they're lucky i ain't chargin 'em for this show"?

I will go out in boxers only as far as the porch to dump fishtank water on plants. Otherwise, it is pants and a shirt. Where I live it is 60 degrees or less year round. The highest I have ever experienced here is 74f and that was only for one day. Living in the Redwoods in Northern California is different to be certain.

No offense, but the board used to be a lot more fun when we didn't run off the women folk that would drop off comments about "underwear optional" Saturdays, instead of guys asking other guys whether they wash their sacks on a Sunday.

Like I said, this is a backyard neighbor. He's seen me having coffee in my nightgown, wearing a swimsuit or in clothes drenched by the waterhose. He had a pretty good understanding of my "figure" long before he felt it last night.

Early on, he had his own garden to tend to but that's been gone for months. But I still see him in the back a lot tending to his old dog. Now, I'm wondering ...

Seriously, I think for him to think I was trying to show him my stuff there would have to be more, some obvious attempt to look good - hair, makeup, clothes that aren't muddy, something ... Surely, he can't think that I was trying to entice him. I work all week so like a lot of M-F people Saturdays and Sundays are underwear-optional kinda days. It's for me, not him. Simple as that.

BTW, if you missed the thread, even though it's anti-climactic it's gold from the golden era of EE. Too bad the "Part I" thread from LKNH20 wound up deleted after a good long run BTL. THAT thread was platinum.

No offense, but the board used to be a lot more fun when we didn't run off the women folk that would drop off comments about "underwear optional" Saturdays, instead of guys asking other guys whether they wash their sacks on a Sunday.

BTW, if you missed the thread, even though it's anti-climactic it's gold from the golden era of EE. Too bad the "Part I" thread from LKNH20 wound up deleted after a good long run BTL. THAT thread was platinum.

There are no women on the internet.

No offense, but the board used to be a lot more fun when we didn't run off the women folk that would drop off comments about "underwear optional" Saturdays

There are rose colored glasses and then there are welding helmets with the shield painted pitch black.

You should flip it open and take a long deep breath of cool morning air:jpshakehead:

i've often seen my neighbor outside dressed like this

hqdefault.jpg

livingston parish represent WHOOP WHOOP

It depends on the situation. If I slouching around the house, but need to get something from the car in the driveway, I won't put a bra on ONLY if I don't see/hear anyone outside, but of course a shirt, ya pervs:hihi:. That's about as far as I go. It just takes too much to do all that just to grab something in 30 seconds or less.

Once, a neighbor caught me and I was so embarrassed, but he didn't look like he minded...lol.

But the boyfriend usually just goes out to take the trash in whatever he has on, sweats, shorts, etc., but never boxers.

I live in a rather secluded area with woods on the back two sides of my house, so I take out the trash in whatever I am or am not wearing. Now when I drag the can out to the street on Tuesday nights, I will at least make sure to wear boxers or running shorts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom