Do you dress to take out the trash (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
so this is a companion to the Hygiene thread-

when you take out the trash or get the paper, walk the dog, get something from the car - how much do you cover up?
if you're in underwear do you have to put on pants?
do you tie your robe?
do you put on a shirt
or is it mostly "they're lucky i ain't chargin 'em for this show"?

since i live on a cul-de-sac and nuttn but greenspace to my immediate right, its always how i am currently dressed.

Usually shorts and tee shirt.

I live in an apartment complex. So I, at least, put some pants or shorts on. Shirt not necessary.

You have a fascination with other men's "at home" habits. :hihi:

But I'll play along, I'll at least put on shorts and a shirt. Though in the summer, shirt is optional. But typically I have on a shirt. An undershirt will do.

Boxers and a tshirt is the lowest I go in that scenario. I'm sure my neighbors love it.

Usually a minimum shorts and t-shirt. If it's night and I need to run to the car for something I forgot, closed robe and sandals.

In this cold I put on full winter gear. In summer shorts and tshirt

You have a fascination with other men's "at home" habits. :hihi:

But I'll play along, I'll at least put on shorts and a shirt. Though in the summer, shirt is optional. But typically I have on a shirt. An undershirt will do.

women can answer too
actually i knew i'd get this response in here somewhere
we recently moved to a townhouse complex that has parking in the center of the complex (so the back of all the houses face each other) and we just got a new puppy, so in the past when i would step into the backyard i wouldn't really think about what i was wearing - now that i walking out into, essentially, other people's backyards i'm aware of what i'm wearing much more -- doesn't mean i put more clothes on, just that i'm aware of it

trench-coat-flasher-lg-nwm.gif

when you take out the trash or get the paper, walk the dog, get something from the car - how much do you cover up?
do you tie your robe?
do you put on a shirt

I always put on my robe and tie it. As for the Hygiene thread, I showed it to my wife and told her, "See, I'm not the only one."

do you tie your robe?
do you put on a shirt

I simply pull off the piece of toilet paper stuck to my foot and throw it in the trash. After that's done, all is good to go outside.

When hanging around the house, I'm typically out of my work clothes (suit and tie, yuck!), and in some sweats and a t-shirt (yes!). It's fine for all weather. During the rare times in SELA when it's really cold out, I'll throw on a jacket and a Saints sweater cap to cover my ears, as I go to walk the dog, take out the trash, or wash the vehicles.

For some reason, I feel like I'm getting duped by guido here. He's opening the window into my soul and I'm not sure how comfortable I am with it. I feel a little violated. So why do I keep typing? :shrug:

Wait, this dude's putting a spell on me. Guido, you sly dog. :covri:

I consider my neighbors family, at least when I have to walk out to the car and grab something or take out the trash. I go in boxers with no shirt if that is what I have on. I've even been out early in the morning or late at night in my birthday suit. IDGAF and not getting dressed up to walk outside for 15 seconds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom