Do you expect ticket prices to go up or down? (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Tickets for the game are about $400 in the terrace right now. I have a free ticket with my brother, but my wife decided she really wants to go (typical). I think I have to buy for the two of us now, and I’m wondering if I should pull the trigger now or wait. What was the trend this past week? TIA

Last week they went down
Didn’t sell mine but checked the resale prices on mine and the started around 490 at the start of the week and ended about 100 lower.
There’s more interest in a championship game but. I doubt the rams will draw a lot

They'll go down, but be careful if you have a lot of people going. You may not find seats together if you wait.

We've got 5 guys so we'll probably have to buy tonight and just pay the piper. If it's you 1-2 people, I'd wait until Friday if you are willing to risk it. Those people still holding tickets are going to be desperate to get something for them.

Overall, they should go down because the Rams will not bring many fans--and those who come will largely be from Louisiana.

Thanks guys!

I talked to my group. We are just gonna wait until Thursday or so.

If we have to split up and sit 2 +3, that's fine. Last week, the prices were cut in half by mid-week.

Last edited:
If you can stomach it, wait until the day of.

I know some folks can't.
I always wait til either that Saturday or Sunday to buy tickets.

I’ve never done that but if my wife and I make it we will be doing this. Have to clear with my surgeon as that noise level (that I love) could hurt me lol. Wild.

I got advice last night on here, and if we go we would be ok with watching at a bar with Who Dats if we fail to secure tickets. We love the city and we’d still be around my people. (She’s not a fan of sports)

I’ve never done that but if my wife and I make it we will be doing this. Have to clear with my surgeon as that noise level (that I love) could hurt me lol. Wild.

I got advice last night on here, and if we go we would be ok with watching at a bar with Who Dats if we fail to secure tickets. We love the city and we’d still be around my people. (She’s not a fan of sports)
I would love to secure some tickets but I can't afford the $300 for me and another... no doubt that's what they'd cost. Usually they only cost about $50 a piece a few hours before the game, which is more in my budget. But yesterday they were no less than $160 each for 2 even up to an hour before the game. Tickets were in such short supply, except close to the field. I knew when I saw that there were still quite a bit left the night before, and at about noon noticed there weren't many left on the market, that dome was gonna be stacked with Who Dats, because Philly fans would've bought their tickets way in advance.

I'm considering going to a bar for the NFCCG, maybe in the quarter. Definitely for the SB. I missed the last time we went this deep in the playoffs because I was living in Shreveport and my job wouldn't allow the trip. I don't wanna miss this opportunity now that I live here!

Thanks for the info I will take my chances and wait a few days.

Will they actually play the game in Champions Square on the big screens? I'd like to be there either way

I would love to secure some tickets but I can't afford the $300 for me and another... no doubt that's what they'd cost. Usually they only cost about $50 a piece a few hours before the game, which is more in my budget. But yesterday they were no less than $160 each for 2 even up to an hour before the game. Tickets were in such short supply, except close to the field. I knew when I saw that there were still quite a bit left the night before, and at about noon noticed there weren't many left on the market, that dome was gonna be stacked with Who Dats, because Philly fans would've bought their tickets way in advance.

I'm considering going to a bar for the NFCCG, maybe in the quarter. Definitely for the SB. I missed the last time we went this deep in the playoffs because I was living in Shreveport and my job wouldn't allow the trip. I don't wanna miss this opportunity now that I live here!

I hope you make it Alaina! And $50 would be amazing, I’d be willing to take the risk with a bar experience as the fallback. Just to be amongst my own.

I’ve also asked a fellow who dat close friend who lives near me to see if he wants to road trip down if my wife can’t make it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom