Parody Do you follow TB or stay a Saint if he leaves. Same Q for Taysom. (1 Viewer)

Where does your loyalty lay?

• Taysom first

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Teddy first

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Saint 100%

Votes: 169 87.1%
  • Taysom 100%

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Teddy 100%

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
Not quite fair ... besides the fact that the edit function screwed up the poll . The poll was actually rhetorical in nature. I wasn't expecting anyone to admit being a player before Team fan. I was trying to spotlight that some of us give that impression with our posts.
How do you get through daily life with delicious hamhands ?

I am a Saints fan first. If a player leaves I will wish him well unless he joins the Falcons, Bucs or Panthers. He does that he is dead to me until he leaves said team then he can win me back.

I cannot say that I would quit watching Saints football if they let Taysom leave, but I sure would be VERY upset. I expect Taysom will be a STAR, and I want it to be here, with the Saints.
I want Drew to return, I don't care if we lose Teddy, but by all means, I want Taysom HERE!

Legit question but this happens more in the NBA than NFL. Generally in the NBA you have fans of players so those people follow the individual wherever he goes and becomes a fan of that team.

Just don't see that often in FB.

I’m changing my name to Teddy-Taysom and moving out with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom