Parody Do you follow TB or stay a Saint if he leaves. Same Q for Taysom. (1 Viewer)

Where does your loyalty lay?

• Taysom first

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Teddy first

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Saint 100%

Votes: 169 87.1%
  • Taysom 100%

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Teddy 100%

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Fan base

Edit

Seems My effort to parody those of us that seem to care more about a specific player than the team as a whole, myself included, was interpreted more seriously. It didn't help that the poll edit software screwed up the poll with two Tacos where one was supposed to be Saints First.

I notice now that there is a parody tag I could have used. Oh well.

Last edited:
Trying to understand the question....Do you mean if Teddy or Taysom leaves, do we follow their career or stay a Saints fan? Am I right?

Doesn't matter who leaves, my heart and soul is with the team more so than any player out there.

Trying to understand the question....Do you mean if Teddy or Taysom leaves, do we follow their career or stay a Saints fan? Am I right?

Doesn't matter who leaves, my heart and soul is with the team more so than any player out there.
You got it. Are you more attached to a player or the team.

You got it. Are you more attached to a player or the team.
Ok...Much clearer. Like I said in my first comment, I am more attached to the team and the city. Players come and go all the time.

Why can't you do both? I like watching Ingram, Snead, and Vaccaro play. I just don't cheer for them if they play the Saints.

This is an NBA type of question, where fan boys are loyal to individual players rather than teams. It's one of the reasons I don't watch the NBA anymore. City and team loyalty is the only thing that matters to me.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom