Do you guys feel like the announcers thought this game was different than the last one? (1 Viewer)

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. These announcers were tough to listen to. I'll have to set up the radio and WWL for the next one. I just don't catch it well here.

East coast bias.

The announcers didn't bother me. Charles Davis is a pretty good on analysis. I like Romo also.
Now Aikman and Buck, I can not take.
Not a fan of the MNF crew either.

Wow. These announcers were tough to listen to. I'll have to set up the radio and WWL for the next one. I just don't catch it well here.

East coast bias.

The sports media et al get a set of "talking points" and they keep saying the same idiotic stuff over and over without any real analysis of anything when it comes to the Saints.

And, then, as you said, the media BIAS for all thing north/northeast/East coast (and West coast), and it becomes unbearable!

I might have heard something like that mentioned a few times...

Also, I don't know if you guys heard, but Nick Foles and Alshon Jeffrey were basketball players.

I didn’t mind them. Agreed that Tony Romo is the best
Romo just loose and having fun. He knows his game though. And Nance is like a smooth ride cruising down the highway. Lol. But give me Kevin Harlan, Mike Turico, or Gus Johnson on PBP.

And.......there it is.

Like clockwork.

No matter who the announcer is (Romo is one with a lifetime pass).....a post will come up stating how “biased” he is to the other team.

Death.
Taxes.
SR post about how much “x” announcer loves the opponent and hates us.

Check.

We can move on now.

I think Davis did a great job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom