Do you hate a team with no good reason? (1 Viewer)

Olympic basketball USA Dream Teams- but with good reason

Up 50 points, doing 360 slam dunks off the backboard and screaming smack all up in some 6-1 Chinese forward's face. I was completely and totally embarrassed for my country.

I've pulled against those arrogant jerks ever since and celebrated when they had their rear ends handed to them last Olympics.

May the trend continue.

Also, but all with good reasons...
1. 49'ers
2. Celtics
3. Yankees
4. Red Socks
5. John Daley
6. Patriots
7. Falcons

Where to begin?

I HATE the following with excellent reasons:
The Falcons
The Cowboys
The Eagles
The Bears
The Chargers (Thanks for Drew, suckers!)
The Chiefs
The Raiders
The Yankees
The Lakers
The Spurs
USC (Reggie has been forgiven and the slate has been wiped clean)
Did I mention The Falcons... really hate those guys!

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest...

Last edited:
Olympic basketball USA Dream Teams- but with good reason

Up 50 points, doing 360 slam dunks off the backboard and screaming smack all up in some 6-1 Chinese forward's face. I was completely and totally embarrassed for my country.

I've pulled against those arrogant jerks ever since and celebrated when they had their rear ends handed to them last Olympics.

May the trend continue.

Also, but all with good reasons...
1. 49'ers
2. Celtics
3. Yankees
4. Red Socks
5. John Daley
6. Patriots
7. Falcons

See I thought Dream Team 1 was pretty good.

I hate the Cowboys. Alot of it is there fans, alot of it is Jerry Jones, some of it is the media's obsession with them, a little of it is some of their players.

I hated the Falcons because I hated Vick, mostly because of how he used to always figure out a way to barely beat us, but now that they suck and hes gone and I don't really care that much about them anymore.

I hate the Panthers. I can't stand the way some Saints fans idolize Jake Delhomme just because he is from Louisiana and actually root for him against us. I can't stand the way they've always came back in the 4th quater against us these past few years. I really hate them for the apology letter game in 2003 that probably kept us outa the playoffs. I don't like John Fox, although I give him credience for being a good coach.

I hate Texas, OSU, ND, and Oklahoma. Pretty much any major college team that skates by an SEC team because of a puff schedule. I hate USC because of the media's love affair with them. I'd like nothing more then to see them actually have to face a top SEC team in a bowl game instead of the same rose bowl big 10 puff matchup every year.

I really didn't used to hate the Cowboys.
Then I moved to Dallas.

Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago

I can truely agree with dat. I hate Dallas so much now. Their fans are nothing but a bunch of lemmings.

Maybe I hate their fans more than the team itself!!!!!

The Rams "Greatest Show on Turf"
The Cowboys "America's Team"
The Redskins "Because I live here"
The Bucs "Letting that FAT DE play TE and scoring a TD on us"
The Falcons "Vick Jerseys"
The Saints "Love/Hate Relationship"

I think that hating a team without a reason is simply irrational. The pure distain and loathing that I feel for the Falcons, Cowboys, Titans, Florida Gators, Auburn Tigers, and Crimson Tide has a very good reason…….they exist. If they did not exist I would not hate them. It is logical to surmise that it is their fault that I feel the way I do about them. :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom