Do you hate a team with no good reason? (1 Viewer)

Cowboys, Falcons, Bears, Yankees, Redwings, Knicks, Pistons.

Oh, yeah, and Alabama, Auburn, Florida, USC
I can't believe I forgot to mention Notre Dame. I really hate them. They are like the Cowboys of the NCAA, as is USC, which I already mentioned but really, really hate them.

bears, dolphins, patriots, eagles, cowboys, bucs, falcons

Obviously the Falcons. I also can't stand the Panthers. Hate them actually especially their coach.

Outside the South, Cowboys obviously, the Ravens and the Vikings also turn my stomach (& any team Culpepper is playing with).

Not that anyone would know what I'm talking about - or care - but Carlton & the Indian cricket team make me want to puke.

Dallas Cowboys.

Two reasons: Fans and Jerry Jones.

I'll be looking at Miami Dolpins highlights and for some reason a Dallas fan will always leave a very, very ignorant comment. "Jason Taylor sucks dick. Tony Romo is better than his gay little ***." even though they play the same position?

I do, however, like Tony Romo, Terrell Owens and Bill Parcells (well only because he is working for the Dolphins who I have a soft spot for).

'HATE' is such a strong word.

But... yeah.

It comes with the territory.

I hate the fact that when the Cowboys suck, you're hard-pressed to find a Cowboy fan or anyone wearing Cowboy gear.

They when they're good, they fans are "everywhere" and you can walk through the mall without seeing 12 Cowboy shirts and hats on people.........

dallas.

anyone who lives in sherveport knows what im talking about.

90% of the time you are going to get a dallas AWAY GAME instead of a saints home game.

So does the fact that people up in North Louisiana root for the Cowboys contribute to the universal hatred that Saints fans have for them?

Growing up in NOLA a Saints fan, I really didn't feel strongly about the Cowboys one way or the other. I only started to hate them when I moved to Fort Worth and had to deal with their fans.

#1. Redskins... for the tools they have as fans. (Besides, Jim Zorn? will fix them this year, right...)

#2. The San Francisco Forty-Whiners... fair-weather fans to the max.

#3. Atlanta Falcons... just because I can.

And in a special category all by themselves (with an extra helping of loathing...) the Patriots.

i hate every NFL team that is not from New Orleans

Where to begin?

I HATE the following with excellent reasons:
The Falcons
The Cowboys
The Eagles
The Bears
The Chargers (Thanks for Drew, suckers!)
The Chiefs
The Raiders
The Yankees
The Lakers
The Spurs
USC (Reggie has been forgiven and the slate has been wiped clean)
Did I mention The Falcons... really hate those guys!

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest...

I would think you would love the Chargers for allowing Drew Brees to come to us. I do.

I hate the Cowboys and Falcons for very good reason.

While I admire (crudgingly and in retrospect) the 70s Cowboys, for players such as Roger Staubach, I HATE the Cowboys because of Jerry Jones. He is working to undermine the league that Pete Rozelle built through revenue sharing. He hates sharing revenues with the small market teams. He wants to be like the Yankees in baseball. He represents all that is wrong in the NFL today.

I hate the Falcons because of the history between them and the Saints... 62-7; Big Ben; Russell Exsleben; Michael Haynes; Bobby Hebert doing the airplane in the Superdome, Deion Sanders; 10 wins in a row in the 90s... need I go on?

I still spit the name "Steve Bartkowski" like I got a mouthful of gasoline from a siphon hose.

The Eagles I hate because they are obnoxious and are from ESPN's favorite division, the NFC East.

I don't care for the Jets, but I love their fans on draft day.

So does the fact that people up in North Louisiana root for the Cowboys contribute to the universal hatred that Saints fans have for them?

Please Don't put all of North Louisiana in that statement. The Cowgirl fans are mostly west of Ruston, East of Ruston we are SAINTS Fans!

I don't care for the Jets, but I love their fans on draft day.

Drew and I went to the draft a few times when we lived in NJ, and hanging out with the Jets fans was the most fun of the day. There were a few who were masters at harassing Mel Kiper from our seats in the balcony at the Marriott Marquis :hihi: I think I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Jets, or at least their fans, because of that. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom