Do you like having the bye next week? (1 Viewer)

I think it's good timing because our offense definitely needs to regroup. We were playing the best defense in the league, but we need to get better because we can't count on our defense to be scoring like this every week.

We need to be completely healthy when we play the Giants. Hopefully, we can get Bell and Clancy back by then.

It's fine because it gives Bell and Jenkins more time to heal. We need them for the long haul.

Yes. Rest is needed. Gives Payton and Williams time to plan for the Giants. PLUS!! we get to enjoy being undefeated for a few more weeks. WHO DAT!

Last edited:
If anything, it will help us get back into sync (the offense that is).

Plus, we have some guys nicked up here and there (Bushrod, Bell, Jenkins, Clancy, Dunbar, etc.), and Drew needs to get the offense back in order, so this is probably the perfect time for us to have a bye.

I think it's perfect.

Our guys will be rested when we face the 4-0, mostlikely 5-0 Giants! Payton will have these guys well prepared.

This again will be the game that determines if we are the best in the league (like always every game was a give me after we beat them). Now everyone will say the Jets defense wasn't that good and Mark Sanchez is a rookie of course we should have won.

I also think its perfect. Gives them time to figure out whatever is slowing down the offense, and also let them rest up and get healthy for a very physical Giants team.

In the past we used to have a let down game after the bye week......I seriously doubt GW will permit the Saints D to have one. That means in practice he will push everybody.....especially the offense to stay focused. I think we'll be 5&0 in 2 weeks!

Who dat!!!

I heard Eli got hurt. Can anyone update this?

Well, the highlights said, he's fine and could have came back in but no way to know for sure. He was walking across the field. I didn't see a limp.

I don't know what our win-loss record is after coming off the bye week, but it seems in the past we have had a lot of flat games & losses after the bye week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom