Do you like the current uniforms (1 Viewer)

d3898ae61621feb1a583d06ada3fcce7.jpg
how about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The black pants/leotards/yoga ensemble are too plain and desperately need a stripe down the outer legs.

I like the black jerseys and the white pants with gold strip surrounded by black piping.
I believe they are the late 70s early 80s style. They could be slightly modified to have a more modern look.

Maybe if we actually had gold in our uniforms, the defense might get better? Lol, j/k, but there definitely needs to be gold. Otherwise, we can't really say our colors are black and gold...

As long as there is black, gold, and white somewhere on the uniform, a fleur-de-lis and a Louisiana shape and no collar :ipuker:, I'm okay with it.

The best uniforms ever were back in the day. Stripes on jerseys and pants.

Attachments

• IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 5
Never understood why they changed the "gold". It looks like a khaki, tan color now instead of GOLD like it used to... Bleh.

Best jersey ever. Always loved the Louisiana emblem on the sleeve. IIRC there was a smaller one on the pants as well. Those were the best I've seen.

I love that, along with the state and fleur di Lis. I would make the collar and numbers closer to gold. Those look too burned yellow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom