Do you like the current uniforms (1 Viewer)

Gump

Which was better? Super bowl 44 or 51?
Reaction score
If you were in charge,would you change the current uniforms or would you keep it how it is. I think black matte helmets with with all black uniforms or something would look good atleast as an alternate uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

change the collars ... those are ugly ... have a full strip there instead of just half .... and get back the old gold pants ... these current khaki pants are ugly .... rest is just perfect ...

Practically, everyone is in agreement about those awful collars.

Why can't the team see it? :jpshakehead:

Because the team front office is hell bent on making dumb decisions one after the other ... .whether its coaching, free agency or uniforms ....

Gonna have to echo the collar thing. They look so stupid and have been the only reason I haven't bought any New Jerseys in years

Everything should be based off the color rush unis.

The white jerseys need more gold on them.

And for the love of god, stop wearing black pants with the white jerseys. They are just plain black. How long did it take to design those bad boys?

The collars are ridiculous.
For our team colors to be black and gold, we sure don't have enough actual GOLD. Khaki pants/numbers and a dull helmet. Even the 9ers have a better gold than we do

My biggest complaint is the collars as well. I'll never understand why they put them on otherwise nice looking jerseys. The rest of the uniform is pretty classic, and I like it that way. The pants could use a better gold for sure.

Can't wait to see them play in the color rush unis.

The organization does not get to choose the collars on the uniforms. With NIKE designing them now, I believe all teams have that lovely design, or just a totally normal collar.

The organization does not get to choose the collars on the uniforms. With NIKE designing them now, I believe all teams have that lovely design, or just a totally normal collar.

This! I think NIKE made the change the khaki ... needs to be old gold like the original Saints!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom