Do you like the current uniforms (1 Viewer)

If you were in charge,would you change the current uniforms or would you keep it how it is. I think black matte helmets with with all black uniforms or something would look good atleast as an alternate uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just restore the collars to their former glory. Thanks

The organization does not get to choose the collars on the uniforms. With NIKE designing them now, I believe all teams have that lovely design, or just a totally normal collar.

Those collars are pure crap! I hate Nike and how they seem to always try to over style their merchandise. Even the cut of the jerseys are poorly conceived, I mean what the hell is all that about? I can not wait for their contract with the NFL expire so we can go back to Reebok or Adidas, or Puma, or any company not called Nike. Hey Nike, keep it simple stupid!

I wouldn't mind seeing a slightly bigger fleur, nothing obnoxiously bigger, just a bit bigger.

The organization does not get to choose the collars on the uniforms. With NIKE designing them now, I believe all teams have that lovely design, or just a totally normal collar.

some teams have the same flywire collar as the Saints do but done in all one color. it would seem to be a decision by the team.

I wouldn't mind seeing a slightly bigger fleur, nothing obnoxiously bigger, just a bit bigger.

yeah, the modern logo with the size of the old one i think would be a nice touch.

Jerseys: I don't like the collars. I would love to see a variation (or the same) jerseys we had during the Dome Patrol days. Still my favorite jerseys.

Helmets: I would like to see a mock-up of the gold chrome helmets (see pic) - but prob not with the jersey above. I also wouldn't mind seeing a 'raised' fleur de lis kinda like they do on the TV graphics during games (could not find a pic). It is the same color scheme, it just looks 3D'ish

Attachments

• gc.JPG
    gc.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 10
Gold pants, and some type of stripe on the current ones.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Always loved our standard unis and helmet. Looking forward to the all white on the Thurs night game.

1000% agree about the collars (check the sig<).

Many teams refused the 'updated' collars with the flywire by Nike...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom