Do you pee in the shower? (1 Viewer)

Do you pee in the shower?

• Let her rip

Votes: 123 83.7%
  • Wait it out

Votes: 24 16.3%

• Total voters
I think they should start putting urinals in houses. It makes sense !!!!!

/ManLaw

I am planning to install one in my basement when I get the money to have the plumbing roughed in. You wouldn't believe how expensive urinals are compared to regular toilets. Especially when you look for a urinal that goes all of the way to the floor. I think that kids need the urinal that low. Nothing more frustrating than taking my Godson to a bathroom only to find that he isn't tall enough to use the urinal. Why don't folks install floor level urinals?

How many shakes before it is considered self malestation?

uh uh, Rob. Maybe sterile, but not clean. Its a way to get rid of waste, just like pooping, (man, this is an OFFSEASON thread) so its gotta have some kind of nastiness. I know it's loaded with ammonia, (not that I've tested) so its gotta be poisonous at least to some degree. At least I dont think you'd mix it w/ your bourbon & coke. Although my guess is it tastes exactly like Miller Light.

Its like that joke: Why did they stop making Schlitz? The horse died.

How many more days till baseball season?

Over here there used to be a story that it was unsafe to drink from bottled beer as sometimes in the backyards & storage facilities of pub owners it was possible that rats & mice would climb around the storage containers & could pee on the bottles & lids. This is confirmed by a place in Scotland whereby they have actually trained the rats & mice to pee directly into the bottles. Its called Tennants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom