Do you pee in the shower? (1 Viewer)

Do you pee in the shower?

• Let her rip

Votes: 123 83.7%
  • Wait it out

Votes: 24 16.3%

• Total voters
I would put my wife's OCD up against yours any day.
She drives me absolutely insane.

You would lose.

Golden Shower anyone? Hey, when your in urine!

You would lose.

You know how you lose some hairs in the shower?
My wife picks them all up while showering, collects them in a ball, counts them one by one, balls them back up, puts them on a folded square of white toilet paper, then looks at the hair on the toilet paper in the bathroom mirror while shielding her direct sight of the hair with her hand (ie... she can only look at its reflection).

Every. Freakin. Time.

I win.

ps.... that's only one thing.

My wife picks them all up while showering, collects them in a ball, counts them one by one, balls them back up, puts them on a folded square of white toilet paper, then looks at the hair on the toilet paper in the bathroom mirror while shielding her direct sight of the hair with her hand (ie... she can only look at its reflection).

Every. Freakin. Time.

I win.

And Chew Too Roud gets on your nerves?

Or is it more a case of not having a single nerve left when you get to work?

Every. Freakin. Time.

I win.

Whoa :run:

My wife would kill herself if she found hair in the shower if it weren't for her meds. Which reminds me.... I need to hide those meds.

I kid...I kid. Actually, she would probably kill me, so the meds are staying.

And Chew Too Roud gets on your nerves?

Or is it more a case of not having a single nerve left when you get to work?

I have no place of refuge.
My misanthropy goes to the bone.

Guys, is that the type of thing you know about going into a marriage? Or does it develop after marriage? I'm getting a little frightened here.

Guys, is that the type of thing you know about going into a marriage? Or does it develop after marriage? I'm getting a little frightened here.

Just live together for a few years first to check the water. Also, pay close attention to what kind of silly **** her mom does. You'll probably find her doing the same things down the road.

Just live together for a few years first to check the water. Also, pay close attention to what kind of silly **** her mom does. You'll probably find her doing the same things down the road.

I've already had the terror of late-developing bipolar disorder instilled in me.

My wife was nothing like her mother...more like her father. Yeah, he's nuts.:covri:

Funilly enough I had a shower before I came on the site just now. And yes i took a pee at the end in the shower.Seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom