Do you pee in the shower? (1 Viewer)

Do you pee in the shower?

• Let her rip

Votes: 123 83.7%
  • Wait it out

Votes: 24 16.3%

• Total voters
No. If I have to go, I go before. If I "suddenly" realize I have to go after I get in...I wait. I have sufficient control of my bladder to pull that off.

But first you have to tap your left toe on the shower door three times before you can open it so that you can dry yourself off with exactly 8 paper towels that can't touch the floor before you use them so you can put those in a ziplock bag before you put them in a plastic bag to throw out in the trash then you have to raise and lower the toilet seat 5 times before going pee.

But I'm just guessing that you're a total anal OCD freak instead of having become so metro'ed that you're one pedicure away from physically becoming a chick.

Personally, I rather drop urine in the good ole outdoors, but the shower works fine.

My neighbors caught me peeing off my roof twice. Each time they watched almost the entire duration. It was one of those long ones to, the kind you almost get bored while peeing.

They haven't invited me over for dessert for awhile now like they had before.

But first you have to tap your left toe on the shower door three times before you can open it so that you can dry yourself off with exactly 8 paper towels that can't touch the floor before you use them so you can put those in a ziplock bag before you put them in a plastic bag to throw out in the trash then you have to raise and lower the toilet seat 5 times before going pee.

But I'm just guessing that you're a total anal OCD freak instead of having become so metro'ed that you're one pedicure away from physically becoming a chick.

Because I don't bathe in my own urine?:dunno:

My wife is OCD. I'm pretty easy going. I just pee in the toilet. Crazy...I know.

Because I don't bathe in my own urine?:dunno:

My wife is OCD. I'm pretty easy going. I just pee in the toilet. Crazy...I know.

Sounds like you have a drain problem.
Unless you really are taking baths.

Do the bubbles turn yellow?

I would put my wife's OCD up against yours any day.
She drives me absolutely insane.

In the army I was told to pee in the shower on your feet,the acidityor enzymes or something actually helps stave off athletes foot and other fungi related foot ailments. Don't know if true or not.

In the army I was told to pee in the shower on your feet,the acidityor enzymes or something actually helps stave off athletes foot and other fungi related foot ailments. Don't know if true or not.

Do you have athelete's foot? If not then it is true.

I am with Thorin here....pee, brush teeth, shave.....one stop bathroom shopping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom