Poll Do you really want Tapatalk back? (1 Viewer)

Do you really want us to make SR available to Tapatalk again?

• Yes

Votes: 36 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 131 41.3%
  • I prefer SR's mobile

Votes: 106 33.4%
  • I preferred Tapatalk

Votes: 12 3.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 57 18.0%
  • Tacoes (Obligitory)

Votes: 55 17.4%

• Total voters

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I keep getting email from Tapatalk staff stating that "users" are complaining that Saintsreport is no longer available to their Tapatalk users.

My initial thought was that I don't see the need for Tapatalk due to the site now being mobile friendly. So I feel like they are just trying to get me to reinstall the application for their own benefit.

However, I could be wrong. So I thought that I would create this poll, just to be certain. There is certainly no benefit for SR to use Tapatalk as there was no significant revenue coming from using that application. That is, unless you consider an average of $13/mo. significant.

You can select more than one poll option.

-Andrus

The first week or two I wanted it back because the fonts you were using were harder to read for my old eyes. But you improved that. Much prefer the new site over Tapatalk now.

The new site works just fine on my Galaxy. Wouldn't use it if it was available, but somebody else might, so I don't care.

I used to use Tapatalk exclusively, but don’t see the need to use it anymore. The new site is amazing and so easy to navigate. Much better than Tapatalk.

I voted no.
Didn't use it before, don't need it now.
I use a galaxy note edge...works just fine.

Tapatalk didn't work well on my iPhone SE before the new software, and I don't perceive any need for it now. Others experiences may vary, of course, but I voted no.

I haven’t used tapatalk in years. I didn’t like it’s functionality. And some site options weren’t compatible. That’s even more so the case now, I’d imagine.

Tapatalk sounds like sort of semi-tropical stuttering disease.

I didn't even know Tapatalk still existed. I was hearing chatter a few years ago about the developer giving up support on it, so I'm kind of surprised to hear it's still around. As for using it, the internet and forums have become so mobile-friendly (and even dominant in some cases) that Tapatalk seems somewhat dated and unnecessary. The website itself is already much faster and a lot easier to navigate, so adding Tapatalk would just become redundant, in my opinion.

Tapatalk was a little faster but the new site has such nice formatting and features that it outweighs any benefits. Tapatalk would simply feel too limited. I don't think it's necessary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom