Do you remember the days? (1 Viewer)

Saint3232

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Guys, do you remember at the beginning of the year after we drafted Bush and camp was about to start, it seemed like everyone kind of lost a little of their nerve. The conversation went from we are on top of the world to "We have to remember, this is a young team and we shouldn't expect the world from them this year, maybe flashes but it will take Peyton a few seasons." Look at us now, we are sitting at the top of our division controlling our own destiny and could very well end up being the second seed in the playoffs.

Now i know some will post, its not a lock that we are in the playoffs we could still lose it. Well you know what, this is a playoff team. I say this team makes it to the NFC championship game, and i will not be suprised when they get there. Our offense is for real, the defense has played on a consistent level for the entire season, remember even superbowl champions have holes in their armor. The players have all the confidence in the world right now, why are we the ones expecting them to fall apart because teams in the past always seemed to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom