Do you report posts? (1 Viewer)

Do you?

• Total voters

Thorin

Idle
Reaction score
You could add a "No, I'm not compelled to be anyone's nanny" option to the pole. That's my choice.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I was going to once, but I decided to take the higher road. Plus, I didn't feel like finding out how to do it. Higher road plus laziness equals no posts reported.

SWJJ

Stop Resisting!
Reaction score
You could add a "No, I'm not compelled to be anyone's nanny" option to the pole. That's my choice.
Well Thats my choice too, but I was too lazy to type that so I clicked no, too lazy

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Nope. Those in charge do quite well IMO. Besides, I ain't no squealer. Geez, on top of that, I allow more individual freedoms without self induced rules to keep everything comfortable in my little unstable microcosm.

saintcool13

Free Agent
Reaction score
I did once, but it was a pretty rough post. I felt compelled. In hindsight, I probably could have waited to see if the mods caught it.

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't reported one in a long, long time. Just slightly shorter than the last time one of my posts was reported.

Sandman

Trustworthy
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Actually guys, it helps out quite a bit if your report a post you believe isn't within the terms of service. We cannot possibly review all of the posts on this site, and we rely on the good posters to let us know when something isn't right. I wouldn't consider it being a "rat." Consider it helping the site out.

FWIW, I understand how y'all feel. Before I was a mod, I don't recall ever reporting a post. Now that I help moderate the forums (poorly at times), I see how helpful the "report this post" function really is to the staff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom