Do you report posts? (1 Viewer)

Do you?

• Total voters
Actually guys, it helps out quite a bit if your report a post you believe isn't within the terms of service. We cannot possibly review all of the posts on this site, and we rely on the good posters to let us know when something isn't right. I wouldn't consider it being a "rat." Consider it helping the site out.

FWIW, I understand how y'all feel. Before I was a mod, I don't recall ever reporting a post. Now that I help moderate the forums (poorly at times), I see how helpful the "report this post" function really is to the staff.

Really guys. if your afraid of being labeled a rat on a internets forum, your pretty much a wuss. It really isn't about policing up even the slightest infraction, but if you see something obvious, I don't see a good reason not too?

I did it once, and haven't been in the right place or time to need to do it again.

stop-snitching.jpg

Really guys. if your afraid of being labeled a rat on a internets forum, your pretty much a wuss. It really isn't about policing up even the slightest infraction, but if you see something obvious, I don't see a good reason not too?

I did it once, and haven't been in the right place or time to need to do it again.

We will get you rat!!!
You feel into my trap

LOLZ!

Ha!
black-hat-rat.jpg

coming at ya
kb_pop_dodgerdog.jpg

If the post contains overtly racist or anti-semitic comments, of course I report it.

Otherwise, I figure most of the sensitive ninnies we have around here need to butch up.

If it's directed at me, I have no problem taking care of business myself. There's usually a way of pounding deserving idiots while at the same time seeking a higher level.

the only things that have ever bothered me on here are racist posts. but even then, there's sufficient piling on by the reasonable posters here that reporting isn't necessary. I've always thought that the site polices itself pretty well. if you post something idiotic, you're going to get pounced on. and those always turn into the best threads (see the What Happened to the Dinosaurs thread). :)

What, no option of "reporting the post and then pm'ing the poster incessantly in blatant attempts at modship" that some around here do :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom