Do you Roomba? Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

jrdbrn

ALL. THE. WAY.
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I have a $300 GC from Dell for buying a TV. Was thinking of getting the Roomba 690. Would end up costing $73. Anyone have one? Is it worth it just to clean up minor things? We have stained concrete so no carpet.

I don't need a computer or another TV. Was thinking a drone, but I'd have to come up with too much money.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
I have a $300 GC from Dell for buying a TV. Was thinking of getting the Roomba 690. Would end up costing $73. Anyone have one? Is it worth it just to clean up minor things? We have stained concrete so no carpet.

I don't need a computer or another TV. Was thinking a drone, but I'd have to come up with too much money.
I also have stained concrete floors, but a few area rugs, runners, etc. We have a doggie door and live in Arizona, so managing the dust is a chore. Our robot vacuum (not a Roomba) runs at least once every day (scheduled), sometimes twice. While it does not relieve us from doing a deep clean with a normal vacuum on the rugs and a weekly mop of the floors, it does an excellent job of handling the bulk of the vacuuming.

It makes an occasional bump into something that's annoying. It doesn't bother me while watching TV if I run it, but I have decades of experience tuning out my surroundings while watching football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints RSS News Feeds 0

Headlines

Top Bottom