Do you see what the Hornets are doing to the Spurs (1 Viewer)

Algsaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
The New Orleans Hornets 93
World Defending spurs 70

5 mins left. Folks we have the best in the west in our city.

The Hornets thrash the Spurs on the road.
102-76.

We should really appreciate what this team is doing. They are the best team in the West if not the entire NBA. Go support this team, and keep them here for a long time. New Orleans has NEVER seen anything like this in regards of pro-sports (maybe the 06' Saints).

Next game is this monday at home against the Nuggets (A.I. and MELO)

How about them Hornets!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^I didn't know the Hornets had a forum on here...
Yeah I wish it would be moved back to the top of the SSF forum where it was before so more people can view it. It doesn't even show up when you click on the general forum link.

Great win...............

I hope we can start packing in that arena here soon. A lot of folks are missing out on what I believe is the best team in the NBA right now, forget the western conference. They've been playing better than even Boston as of late.

It's a little depressing watching some of these games on league pass, with such sparse crowds for the most part. Attendance has been trending upwards though...........hopefully it will continue to do so. I believe the all-star game will help.

Yeah I wish it would be moved back to the top of the SSF forum where it was before so more people can view it. It doesn't even show up when you click on the general forum link.

Perhaps you could drop Andrus a private message or an email asking for a more visible Hornets board? I have been lobbying as a moderator of the site to make the Hornest part of sr.com more accessable. It couldnt hurt your cause for more visibility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom