Do you stalk your own posts to see if you got +rep (3 Viewers)

My User CP is my homepage and I also wrote a script that sends me text alerts anytime that page is updated from rep people give me.

And every couple of weeks, I bathe in the upvotes after I've accumulated enough.

43664-tooth-fairy-upvote-gif-tlfm.gif

So, your reps are your little treasures. :17:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=kt3745NRxpo&start=117.5&end=170.48&cid=1173595"></param><embed src="http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=kt3745NRxpo&start=117.5&end=170.48&cid=1173595" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes I do. I have the highest points per rep ratio of all time. Championship.

am I the only one that keeps clicking Oye yodas thinking something cool will happen?

am I the only one that keeps clicking Oye yodas thinking something cool will happen?

No. Every time I click the red Yoda, I expect him to come jumping around the screen and say, "The dark side you have chosen". But it never happens. :sucker:
Admit it, you just read the quote in Yoda's voice. :hihi:

I check my rep to figure out what posters have the same sense of humor as me and/or who is like minded in general.

It helps in figuring out sarcasm and in avoiding message board arguments.

Its also the only way I can keep track of who is who.

I'm terrible with remembering posters. I don't even know who this "OYE" guy is nor why he is so popular:idunno:

Is he some sort of football genius?

I check my rep to figure out what posters have the same sense of humor as me and/or who is like minded in general.

It helps in figuring out sarcasm and in avoiding message board arguments.

Its also the only way I can keep track of who is who.

I'm terrible with remembering posters. I don't even know who this "OYE" guy is nor why he is so popular:idunno:

Is he some sort of football genius?

I remember people by their avatars.

Still freaks me out when people change them.

I'm pretty sure BobE is a fat dude who partied too hard, but isn't genuinely sorry about it, and is constantly being put in the holding tank. I'm pretty sure Geldo looks just like Groucho Marx, and I'd be shocked if Sun Wukong was not a 10 year-old boy who chain smokes with his pet chicken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom