Do you stalk your own posts to see if you got +rep (1 Viewer)

My User CP is my homepage and I also wrote a script that sends me text alerts anytime that page is updated from rep people give me.

And every couple of weeks, I bathe in the upvotes after I've accumulated enough.

43664-tooth-fairy-upvote-gif-tlfm.gif

My User CP is my homepage and I also wrote a script that sends me text alerts anytime that page is updated from rep people give me.

And every couple of weeks, I bathe in the upvotes after I've accumulated enough.

43664-tooth-fairy-upvote-gif-tlfm.gif

the motivation behind Oye's exhaustive and profound responses which make the rest of us feel inadequate in our own expression is at last revealed.:hihi:

For anyone keeping score, Oye is the most highly repped poster on the site. Probably has more to do with them Yoda's at the bottom of his posts than it does his actual posting.

Nah, the impressive stat is 88% green 12% red and almost an average of a green thumb per post, and almost all from actual conversations not BTL pictures or GIFs. Genuinely useful :(

:worthy:

I just check user CP. Not to see if I got a lot of green thumbs, but more to see if any discussion came of it. It's the easiest spot for me to mostly remember where I posted.

the people in the first part of you post and those in the last part are the same people in case you had not noticed.

Not exactly what I meant, I don't care what other peoples opinions are of the posters that I enjoy or don't enjoy reading, whether they like them or not or like what they've posted or not. I honestly think the system is a bit flawed and misleading. There are a few people here who have strong feelings on any given subject that may not always be popular, but they aren't afraid to express them and consistently get red-thumbed for it. Whether you agree with their opinion or not doesn't always mean that it's not valuable or that that person is not a valuable contributor. Therefore I prefer to make up my own mind about a poster rather than paying any attention to the system.

Nah, the impressive stat is 88% green 12% red and almost an average of a green thumb per post, and almost all from actual conversations not BTL pictures or GIFs. Genuinely useful :(

:worthy:

For anyone keeping score, Oye is the most highly repped poster on the site. Probably has more to do with them Yoda's at the bottom of his posts than it does his actual posting.

and now you all know why:

Hey, Oye, your last PayPal for thumbs didn't go through.

I stopped using PayPal. Not enough Pals, so they kicked me out. Even being a member of < PALS FOR LIFE > :)leeroyjenkins: ) wasn't bona fide enough for them.

So, I use PaySucka&#8482; instead, now.

yeah, I stalk my own posts. However, its the blue thumbs I'm after. Haven't gotten one yet.

The trick is to play it cool, man. Make it seem like you don't care.

Then, the rep will be drawn to you. The rep won't be able to take its eyes off of you from across the bar.

If you go over to the rep too quickly, the rep will sense your desperation.

Just hang back, put out the vibe, and you can have any rep you want.

LOLOL

Post of the Day. Thanks Thenza.

I try to get my 400 reps a week so that I can get my six pack like this guy.

images

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom