Do you stalk your own posts to see if you got +rep (1 Viewer)

I go to CP to check on subscribed threads and who quoted me. I don't care who green thumbs me but I would love to know who red thumbs me so I could buy them a beer.

Personally, what you say is more important than your rep value around here. I have tons of rep but nobody likes what I post.

Dude, wt*? This is some of my best work, and these ingrates......
Good thing I'm the only one that can see my post. :9:

General Paul, The Second Avenger. Duces.

I will check my User CP to see if I got any rep that changes to "N/A," meaning either the thread it got posted in was nuked, or someone complained about my post and it got modded.

I use the User CP as a jumping in point. You comment on enough threads you forget which ones you were having conversation worth having in. Honestly the who quoted me feature is far more handy because you don't want to let a conversation die or have someone think you ignore them. As far as rep, the only thing to really get out of it is how people feel about certain things. After a while you kind of figure out where people stand based on the kind of posts they agree with. Other than that I am still waiting on PCS to cash in my rep for game tickets. :rolleyes:

I use the User CP as a jumping in point. You comment on enough threads you forget which ones you were having conversation worth having in. Honestly the who quoted me feature is far more handy because you don't want to let a conversation die or have someone think you ignore them. As far as rep, the only thing to really get out of it is how people feel about certain things. After a while you kind of figure out where people stand based on the kind of posts they agree with.

This.

Although, the "Who quoted me" feature is not reliable, as (I think) it requires that you are quoted in a specific way.

Where do I cash in my $1,700?

stock-photo-man-holding-stack-of-old-documents-and-folders-isolated-on-white-background-87544384.jpg

Fill these out completely. And field left blank will cause an automatic rejection of your request.

Have each page notarized.

Upon completion, mail to: Andrus c/o Saintsreport.com, 1 Saintsreport Way. NOLA 70000. Please include a self addressed, stamped envelope for your refund to be returned to you.

Cost of pens to fill out forms - $3.00
Cost of Notary on documents @ $10 per doc. - $870
Cost of surgery to repair CTS from filling out forms - $18,981
Cost of return envelope w/ postage - $0.65

Getting a signed $1700 check from Andrus - Priceless.

Honestly the who quoted me feature is far more handy because you don't want to let a conversation die or have someone think you ignore them.

Agree. Although it seems that the quote me feature doesn't always update. Occasionally I'll return to a thread and see someone has quoted me and it isn't updated in the UCP.

I'm too busy stalking my ex girlfriends....

I really couldn't give a flip. There are posters who I follow, some I like & some I don't. I make my judgement based on what I read. I couldn't really care less what other people think.

I really couldn't give a flip. There are posters who I follow, some I like & some I don't. ............................. I couldn't really care less what other people think.

the people in the first part of you post and those in the last part are the same people in case you had not noticed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom