Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (2 Viewers)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 55 49.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 12 10.7%

• Total voters

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
I'm a believer! How do you explain the shiny yellow Camaro in Transformers?
It's based on a true story from Cybertron.
Detroit was almost leveled because the autobots believed Megatron was playing for the Lions. After further investigation, it was identity fraud.

Reaction score
I mean what should we be afraid of?

If they can travel to other planets, surely any minerals or other natural resources available here are also available on one of the trillions of uninhabited planets out there.

I can't imagine anything we have here that they would want to take from us that they couldn't get with much less trouble somewhere else.
Fell upon a documentary (?) on Prime yesterday. I'm not going to say I buy it and only watched about 1/2 before losing interest, but his argument is pretty good. It dovetails nicely with your sentiment that if there was an interstellar species which meant us harm, there's little hope so chances are they aren't very hostile.

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
I think I may have mentioned this earlier. I was good friends with a guy named Kevin "Mako" Day while in the Navy. We were both Air Intercept Controllers and even attended Top Gun Ground School together. If he says he saw something, I believe him, I know him, he is a very intelligent man and knew his job much better than I did. Anyway, Showtime is doing a documentary....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom