Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (10 Viewers)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
So, after all this time in studying all the data, their conclusion is that they are "unexplained"? Nine pages of UNCLASSIFIED data on UAPs...I'm curious what Luis Elizondo has to say about it.

So, after all this time in studying all the data, their conclusion is that they are "unexplained"? Nine pages of UNCLASSIFIED data on UAPs...I'm curious what Luis Elizondo has to say about it.
Duh... what did we expect. They are called UFOs for a reason. If they knew what they were they would be called ETCs or threats.

It doesn't seem like people are grasping how big a deal it is for the government to acknowledge that they have no idea what the UFO's are.

it isn't another country. If China or Russia had this technology for over 20 years, we'd all be speaking Chinese or Russian by now.

It's not human technology.

Could just be natural phenoms

Duh... what did we expect. They are called UFOs for a reason. If they knew what they were they would be called ETCs or threats.
My point was that I still think they know more than they are telling the public....and I think it scares the hell out of them. I'll bet there is another, classified, report that we aren't going to ever see.

Could just be natural phenoms
Obviously it could be anything, but the report said that most of them were actual physical objects that were detected by multiple systems and visually by individuals.

My point was that I still think they know more than they are telling the public....and I think it scares the hell out of them. I'll bet there is another, classified, report that we aren't going to ever see.
I think we're going to start seeing occasional leaks from the 80 page classified report.

I'm 100% with Optimus on this one ^.

It's one thing to passively search/monitor for alien signals, but I think it's monumentally stupid to actively send out signals....effectively inviting a search party to a planet that we ourselves are captive on, with no means of leaving. I can only think of 1 good outcome from that, but about 99 ways to regret it.
If there is extraterrestrial technology on or around Earth then they clearly aren’t hostile. Why would they be?

Like someone else said, if they can get here, if they have the technology they have, they don’t need to take anything from us. I think if they’re here (I hope they are but I really doubt it) then I think it’s more of an exploration, a curiosity, much like a biologist likes to study and observe and learn from whatever animal he studies while also attempting not to disturb it too significantly.

I think if you’ve reached a point of galactic travel then you didn’t get that way by being destructive. I’d say it’s more like a 1 in 99 chance it would be a bad outcome.

The phenomena of UFO's has been observed since the 1940's. In every sighting, they move lightning fast, outclass every flying vehicle in every period of time they've been observed in on earth. If even one of these entities were hostile, they would easily be able to hit whatever they wanted with zero consequences. You could never catch them, they could outrun anything you shot at them in seconds.

So I'm never too worried when I hear about them. If these visitors haven't blown us up by now, they probably aren't hostile to begin with. They would have done it already, so there must be some sort of other motivation at play. Still creepy that stuff like this apparently exists and is out there but I'll panic once some craft that turns on a dime at 20+ thousand miles per hour actually vaporizes some city with their high-powered weapons. Till then, they're just trolling.

I'm a believer! How do you explain the shiny yellow Camaro in Transformers?
It's based on a true story from Cybertron.
Detroit was almost leveled because the autobots believed Megatron was playing for the Lions. After further investigation, it was identity fraud.

I mean what should we be afraid of?

If they can travel to other planets, surely any minerals or other natural resources available here are also available on one of the trillions of uninhabited planets out there.

I can't imagine anything we have here that they would want to take from us that they couldn't get with much less trouble somewhere else.
Fell upon a documentary (?) on Prime yesterday. I'm not going to say I buy it and only watched about 1/2 before losing interest, but his argument is pretty good. It dovetails nicely with your sentiment that if there was an interstellar species which meant us harm, there's little hope so chances are they aren't very hostile.

I think I may have mentioned this earlier. I was good friends with a guy named Kevin "Mako" Day while in the Navy. We were both Air Intercept Controllers and even attended Top Gun Ground School together. If he says he saw something, I believe him, I know him, he is a very intelligent man and knew his job much better than I did. Anyway, Showtime is doing a documentary....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom