Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (3 Viewers)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
Absolutely…I think lizard people are running our government, JK. But yes, for real. I believe in UFO’s. 2 cousins and I saw one in Claiborne Parish when I was a kid. We were up state visiting my aunt and uncle. Nobody believed us and grown ups told us to shut up and go back outside but we were too afraid.

Maybe a shorter video from the head of NASA will help the non ufo enthusiasts start paying attention.

I don't talk about it often because people look at me like I'm crazy, but I once saw something completely inexplicable in the sky. I watched it fly over a levee flashing brightly, stop on a dime over the highway I was on and hover with no noise for at least 45 seconds, then shoot off into the sky. This was not at a distance, either. It was very low and very bright. It made no noise.

I had family driving behind me that stopped and watched the whole thing. None of us had any explanation as it behaved no like no plane or helicopter we'd ever seen.

Last edited:
Ariel Phenomenon explores an African extraterrestrial encounter witnessed by over sixty schoolchildren in 1994. As a Harvard professor, a BBC war reporter, and past students investigate, they struggle to answer the question: “What happens when you experience something so extraordinary that nobody believes you?”

I'm sure they have. I have never really bought into the idea that we are alone in this thing. If they have visited, I hope they were able to validate their parking.

My thoughts on this subject are a bit unorthodox, but bear with me:

We read and see all the time media material about a race of evil alien beings coming to Earth someday to try to take over our planet, whether it is in movies, documentaries, or literature....but what if, in an ironic twist, WE are the evil alien beings?

What I mean by that is this - in all science fiction depictions of aliens, they're supreme intelligent beings, with incredible technology that goes beyond the rules of physics we have come to know. However, when you really sit and think about it, that race of beings were obviously not born with this sort of advanced technology, as they clearly would have had to develop this tech over hundreds or even thousands of years.

So, with that in mind, what if today, what we as humans are, are those alien beings we see in the movies, slowly but surely building and advancing our tech, to the point where we will be able to have interstellar travel? And we all know our species is proven to be VERY territorial and race supremacy driven, and if we need land (or in this case, a planet), we will do what we have to do to conquer it. Whether it is having a savage war, or slowly infiltrating ourselves into a group before shoving them out, humans crave, prey on populations, and take over land and in some cases, its people; it's proven.

200+ years from now, who knows where we'll be tech-wise and who knows what sort of condition our planet will be in?

I don't know, but it all to me sort of adds up and has been a thesis of mine for quite some time.

Being alone in the universe and aliens having visited earth are 2 way different things.
In order for aliens to visit, they have to exist. So, we would not be alone in that scenario.

I would say it is 99.999% impossible that we are alone. It just makes no sense for that to be the case. I cannot see a scenario where humans are THAT special, amongst all this space.

There are over two trillion galaxies in the KNOWN universe, and each of those galaxies contain billions of planets.

It's just not possible to even fathom in my mind the idea that this entire sandbox is all about one single intelligent species.

My thoughts on this subject are a bit unorthodox, but bear with me:

We read and see all the time media material about a race of evil alien beings coming to Earth someday to try to take over our planet, whether it is in movies, documentaries, or literature....but what if, in an ironic twist, WE are the evil alien beings?

What I mean by that is this - in all science fiction depictions of aliens, they're supreme intelligent beings, with incredible technology that goes beyond the rules of physics we have come to know. However, when you really sit and think about it, that race of beings were obviously not born with this sort of advanced technology, as they clearly would have had to develop this tech over hundreds or even thousands of years.

So, with that in mind, what if today, what we as humans are, are those alien beings we see in the movies, slowly but surely building and advancing our tech, to the point where we will be able to have interstellar travel? And we all know our species is proven to be VERY territorial and race supremacy driven, and if we need land (or in this case, a planet), we will do what we have to do to conquer it. Whether it is having a savage war, or slowly infiltrating ourselves into a group before shoving them out, humans crave, prey on populations, and take over land and in some cases, its people; it's proven.

200+ years from now, who knows where we'll be tech-wise and who knows what sort of condition our planet will be in?

I don't know, but it all to me sort of adds up and has been a thesis of mine for quite some time.
Isn't this the story of Avatar?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom