Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (1 Viewer)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
I would say it is 99.999% impossible that we are alone. It just makes no sense for that to be the case. I cannot see a scenario where humans are THAT special, amongst all this space.

There are over two trillion galaxies in the KNOWN universe, and each of those galaxies contain billions of planets.

It's just not possible to even fathom in my mind the idea that this entire sandbox is all about one single intelligent species.
I totally agree. I also believe we are not the most intelligent species in the universe.

Agreed, which is something else that's statistically hard to fathom would be the case.
Until you take into consideration the Fermi Paradox and "Great Barriers". Our planet is about to be inhospitable to life and there's nothing we can do about it. We've been on the verge of nuclear annihilation on a few occasions, including now. It's getting easier and easier for one person to destroy the Earth, so it's a matter of time before it happens. Assuming we're a typical progression of technology, then it would stand to reason that any species who scrapes and claws their way past extinction event after extinction event to develop sentience is almost certain to destroy themselves as soon as they are able.

My thoughts on this subject are a bit unorthodox, but bear with me:

We read and see all the time media material about a race of evil alien beings coming to Earth someday to try to take over our planet, whether it is in movies, documentaries, or literature....but what if, in an ironic twist, WE are the evil alien beings?

What I mean by that is this - in all science fiction depictions of aliens, they're supreme intelligent beings, with incredible technology that goes beyond the rules of physics we have come to know. However, when you really sit and think about it, that race of beings were obviously not born with this sort of advanced technology, as they clearly would have had to develop this tech over hundreds or even thousands of years.

So, with that in mind, what if today, what we as humans are, are those alien beings we see in the movies, slowly but surely building and advancing our tech, to the point where we will be able to have interstellar travel? And we all know our species is proven to be VERY territorial and race supremacy driven, and if we need land (or in this case, a planet), we will do what we have to do to conquer it. Whether it is having a savage war, or slowly infiltrating ourselves into a group before shoving them out, humans crave, prey on populations, and take over land and in some cases, its people; it's proven.

200+ years from now, who knows where we'll be tech-wise and who knows what sort of condition our planet will be in?

I don't know, but it all to me sort of adds up and has been a thesis of mine for quite some time.
Manifest destiny

I have a theory about what they may be like (I know that’s the incorrect usage of the word theory), but it probably wouldn’t go over very well here. So I’ll just say that their ideology may be entirely different from anything we know from our own experience.

Someone in Ascension Parish saw UFOs..lol
1651581584229.png
After a 100 replies, she came back and edited her post:
1651581650411.png

But comments under something like this brings out the best, for example:
1651581964114.png

If it's because what they are seeing is our secret tech, then we should just let it out and declare the US emperors of the Earth.
Many Americans, lots of them in positions of great power, already think the US is emperor of the Earth, eh?

Many Americans, lots of them in positions of great power, already think the US is emperor of the Earth, eh?
Maybe, but if what the Navy pilots have described is our tech, and the UFO's that shut down the nukes was our tech, why would we be persayfooting around right now with Putin.

I think the biggest reason that they are afraid of UFO disclosure is that they really have no idea what is going on, and they know the public will panic if the government admits that UFO's are real, but that's basically all they know about it after 70+ years of study.

Maybe, but if what the Navy pilots have described is our tech, and the UFO's that shut down the nukes was our tech, why would we be persayfooting around right now with Putin.

I think the biggest reason that they are afraid of UFO disclosure is that they really have no idea what is going on, and they know the public will panic if the government admits that UFO's are real, but that's basically all they know about it after 70+ years of study.
what was the line in Men In Black?

People are smart. They can handle it
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Of course UFOs are real. That's the problem with public and administration perception. UFO only means Unidentified Flying Object. When you say UFO, 99% of the people that hear it picture little green men in flying saucers and automatically shut down all thought about because that's crazy. UFO doesn't mean extraterrestrial.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom