Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (1 Viewer)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters

Today is the big day.

Not really, i'm sure it will be a huge disappointment for those of us who think this is the biggest story of our lifetime.

Hopefully, it at least gets more people to start paying attention to what is going on.

This is all bread crumb stuff on the path to full disclosure, which is still years away. They're just priming the public for it slowly.
They, you know "they", have been laying breadcrumbs for so long, we have enough for a 3 layer cake. I think the public is as ready as it will be in the near future. Unless they plan on waiting for about 100 years.

This is all bread crumb stuff on the path to full disclosure, which is still years away. They're just priming the public for it slowly.

Wouldn’t it be something if it turns out Qanon was right about the lizard people?

They, you know "they", have been laying breadcrumbs for so long, we have enough for a 3 layer cake. I think the public is as ready as it will be in the near future. Unless they plan on waiting for about 100 years.

Absolutely no way. Did you see what people did with toilet paper during covid?

If they announce aliens, there will be no aluminum foil, Mt. Dew or Bud Light available for years.

Absolutely no way. Did you see what people did with toilet paper during covid?

If they announce aliens, there will be no aluminum foil, Mt. Dew or Bud Light available for years.
I'm gonna go buy several rolls of foil right now. 2 things I can't live without, toilet paper and foil.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom