Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (1 Viewer)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
My friends dad and Charles Hickson were close friends and co-workers at Ingalls ship yard. He went to his grave swearing his story was real.

I listened to a fascinating podcast detailing these events. It's pretty good. The story is not without it's flaws that can create doubt. But it's pretty compelling.

It sure seems like getting visited by ‘others’ would be quite long odds
Like hitting the Powerball times a bunch kind of long odds

if there even are others

our local group is mostly inhospitable to life as we know it

why should we not be unique, because... probability?

Ya ever notice that as technology has gotten better and cameras more prevalent, alien abductions and ufo sightings have decreased?

not that I am a believer particularly, but to play devil’s advocate, if they have made it to our world, their technology is most likely much further along than ours. In fact, their anal probes may not even leave you sore these days.

That had to have originated from the human mind. Why would aliens be obsessed with the human stinker. What can be learned other than how much corn we eat. I’m thinking Freud may have had something to say about our fascination with their anal fascination.

I lean no. Most UFOs have been man-made advanced high tech flying objects. There are a lot of things that can be mistaken for not from this world UFOs.

That said, I do think there's life out there, but I'm not convinced any have ever visited here because of the sheer distance between possibly habitable planets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom