Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (4 Viewers)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
I mean, it would make sense to suppress a story of this size. Mid to late 1940's, you start hearing about Aliens, roswell, etc. The world was just getting out of the most horrible war ever waged in human civilization. Imagine coming clean you found something unexplained, not from this world and is so far advanced that you can't even fathom where its from, then you went and showed it publicly? Keep in mind, this is at a time where the Russians and the USA were quietly pilfering remaining German engineers and scientists away secretly to further weapons research and development.

Fast forward to today, there is a tremendous amount of real fear to reveal something of this magnitude for all to see. Imagine for a second these are emotional beings from another place, once the intriguing period of it all settles, what happens if you make them mad? They can already transcend entire galaxies with their technology, I don't even wanna think about the kinda weapons they'd possess.

Or what if it isn't even from another planet. What if it is something that is from Earth and has been here for millions of years before us.

Either way, it would be a total disruption to global civilization. Them not being from outer space would be even harder for people to understand.

We would immediately start to blame everything on them either way. Covid, 911, male pattern baldness...

Or what if it isn't even from another planet. What if it is something that is from Earth and has been here for millions of years before us.

Either way, it would be a total disruption to global civilization. Them not being from outer space would be even harder for people to understand.

We would immediately start to blame everything on them either way. Covid, 911, male pattern baldness...
There are some that are already blaming everything on aliens, the "fringe society". Usually the same ones that think space is fake.

In the last 200 years or so we have begun broadcasting radio waves and other electromagnetic waves and they will continue throughout the universe. The same way we are "listening" for sounds of intelligent life, we should expect that they are as well. Consider the fact that they must be more advanced than us in order to travel interstellar distances, then I would assume they are listening as well and would have come to observe us when they received our radio/satellite/tv/internet transmissions.
True except (1) only 122 years of earth radio, and (2) we’ve seen all the planets within 61 light years and know they aren’t inhabited.

To any aliens out there who have been here in the past 4.4 billion years, we are a “mostly harmless” planet of algae.

New to this thread. I was just wondering, if somebody could explain to me, why aliens would leave their home in time to travel hundreds of light years to arrive now, when for the vast majority of this planet's 4.6M history it had nothing but pond scum, and a mere 100,000 years ago the most advanced life forms (besides the mice and dolphins) were apes barely able to light a fire?
Comforting answer, they didn't.

Scary answer, harvest time.

If this Vegas sighting turns out not to be a hoax, the timing of it coming out the same week as the whistleblower has to be intentional.

And if it's intentional, i'm going to assume that the last 6 years of building to disclosure has always been a psyop.

This would be the most significant and credible Alien encounter in the US in the past 60 years. No way that just happens to occur the same week as a UFO whistleblower comes out by accident.

If this Vegas sighting turns out not to be a hoax, the timing of it coming out the same week as the whistleblower has to be intentional.

And if it's intentional, i'm going to assume that the last 6 years of building to disclosure has always been a psyop.

This would be the most significant and credible Alien encounter in the US in the past 60 years. No way that just happens to occur the same week as a UFO whistleblower comes out by accident.

It happened May 1st, what date did the whistle blower testify? Could have been a preemptive operation.

most significant and credible Alien encounter in the US in the past 60 years.
Unfortunately, it's the greys.

It happened May 1st, what date did the whistle blower testify? Could have been a preemptive operation.

He just came out this week, but this story just hit the news this week too.

Now, it would make sense that the whistleblower giving attention to the topic, caused the local news to pick up the story, but even this happening a month before the whistleblower coming out is really suspect to me. Even without the whistleblower, going decades without anything close to a sighting as credible as this one and having this happen now, just when the government is acting like it's taking the topic seriously raises flags with me.

If you watch the 7 minute vid the kid posted, there is quite a bit of good evidence provided, especially since we know something did fall from the sky in the direction of their house per the police bodycam. It's not very likely that they made this up on the spot after something just happening to fall from the sky near their house in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
He just came out this week, but this story just hit the news this week too.

Now, it would make sense that the whistleblower giving attention to the topic, caused the local news to pick up the story, but even this happening a month before the whistleblower coming out is really suspect to me. Even without the whistleblower, going decades without anything close to a sighting as credible as this one and having this happen now, just when the government is acting like it's taking the topic seriously raises flags with me.

If you watch the 7 minute vid the kid posted, there is quite a bit of good evidence provided, especially since we know something did fall from the sky in the direction of their house per the police bodycam. It's not very likely that they made this up on the spot after something just happening to fall from the sky near their house in the middle of the night.
And no one, not one, chose to grab their cell and start snapping photos??

They Killin me...take a damn photo.

I've been following the thread, but, eh, I just can't do the alien thing. There are clearly UFOs out there, but they're all man made. I'm not seeing aliens bothering to go out of their way to visit here.

That said, I definitely believe there's life forms all over the universe, heck, even in our own solar system. Just don't think anything advanced enough to travel across galaxies in a short period of time would have any interest in Earth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom