Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (3 Viewers)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
I listened to a fascinating podcast detailing these events. It's pretty good. The story is not without it's flaws that can create doubt. But it's pretty compelling.
We'll never know because we weren't there. All i can do is say my friends dad said Hickson saw something that spooked him for the rest of his life.

Unlikely. I'm sure we'd have seen something. Earth is a big place, but technology makes it smaller. And I can't believe any kind of government could keep a secret like this. No way.

I assume there is some form of life in other parts of the Universe, however, for that life to be intelligent and to exist in the same timeframe as us is a very small probability. Then, on top of that, they would have to be able to find us and not be noticed by us... nothing I have seen so far has convinced me that it has happened. Don't get me wrong, I certainly think it's possible for intelligent civilizations to exist elsewhere at some point in time, but I'm skeptical that they ever found there way here while we were here.

Thank you for posting this interview. I never knew it existed. I'm getting ready for work and only listened to the first 10 minutes. One thing stuck out to me. I got a strong feeling both men were telling the truth.

Yeah that podcast has a ton of good info including recordings of the men captured the day of. The host of a theologian so he always gives his thoughts from that perspective as well. But he was a private investigator in another life. He does examinations into all sorts of stuff like this.

A teacher in high school once said when it comes to alien life form. If highly evovled life live on other planets. It is either common or rare. If it was common wed know about that civilization, if it was rare we wouldnt about supposed advanced civilization and they wouldnt know about us.

Finding earth in the galaxy is essentialy finding a small hair pin needle in a very big haystack. That distance in that haystack is enormous. It is hard to envision any craft traveling many lightyears through the universe without somehow severely altering the laws of physics.

A teacher in high school once said when it comes to alien life form. If highly evovled life live on other planets. It is either common or rare. If it was common wed know about that civilization, if it was rare we wouldnt about supposed advanced civilization and they wouldnt know about us.

Finding earth in the galaxy is essentialy finding a small hair pin needle in a very big haystack. That distance in that haystack is enormous. It is hard to envision any craft traveling many lightyears through the universe without somehow severely altering the laws of physics.
If all aliens are needle sized
you could probably find a chihuahua in a haystack
we’ve only been looking fir 500 years, and ‘looking‘ out of our galaxy since 1923
thats not very long in the scheme of things

with the pictures the Navy has released I’m way over the 50% mark of believing they have been here and they still come by once in a while to check us out.I think they look at us like we like look at the Smokey Mountains. It’s a nice vacation spot but once you‘ve seen it all then it’s time to go home

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom