Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (1 Viewer)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 54 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
Probably got here, saw what they were dealing with, and promptly said, "nope" before leaving. :hihi:

Alien 1: Land here I have to pee.
Alien 2: HERE!?!?!? You realize where we are?!?!?
Alien1: Come on man. I got to go bad.
Alien 2: This is earth dude!!!!
Alien 1: oh **** never mind!!! I don't want to get shot. Let's swing by Mars.

saintfan-n-alex

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Well I certainly don't think that aliens arrived in identified flying objects.
Either way they apparently didn’t have to change objects in Atlanta so proof they are advanced

I stole that

I don’t understand why, if we’re a galaxy far far away, we still have to change in Atlanta.” – Stewie Griffin

Last edited:

BarBar

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I think they are drones. Unmanned and controlled remotely. But yes they are from other worlds.

Any alien someone has actually seen is probably an Android

Reaction score
So we've seen them, recorded them, they seem interested in SOMETHING on earth. I think its safe to say what or whoever they are, they don't appear to be hostile. You would think an incident would have happened already if one of these vistors freaked out and started blasting away if they were hostile entities.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
So we've seen them, recorded them, they seem interested in SOMETHING on earth. I think its safe to say what or whoever they are, they don't appear to be hostile. You would think an incident would have happened already if one of these vistors freaked out and started blasting away if they were hostile entities.
I wouldn't assume a darn thing, aliens are evil until they prove otherwise to me.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score

What’s been here hasn’t been hostile - that’s all you can say. That doesn’t mean that what’s been sending it (if there even is such a source) isn’t hostile. You just can’t say.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
There are no aliens. It's all a plot between world powers to pull a Watchmen-like stunt on the world. They are laying the groundwork with these sightings

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What’s been here hasn’t been hostile - that’s all you can say. That doesn’t mean that what’s been sending it (if there even is such a source) isn’t hostile. You just can’t say.
Unless the aliens came in the form of spores that got inhaled and compelled some to listen to Joe Rogan podcasts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom