Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (2 Viewers)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
Well I’ve always been suspicious of odd creatures like bats, anglerfish, and manatees.
Oh, and walruses. I mean come on - tusks AND a fake mustache? Dude, I’m not buying it. :mad:89017347-613F-42A8-BE84-4B92D877A6C1.jpeg
That Walrus oddly enough looks like Wilford Brimley. Must be one of his fans

IF we've been visited by aliens in UFOs, I imagine we look like one of those Amazon tribes chucking spears and arrows at planes passing overhead in the jungle. They probably get one look at the native savages we are, lock their UFO doors, and keep on cruising to a safer neighborhood in the next galaxy. JMO...

I cannot find the article, but legend has it Stadler lit a cigarette before he teed off on every hole.

John Kruk- He was filmed smoking in the dugout. A reporter after the game asked him are you setting a bad example for athletes. Kruk said I'm not a athlete, I'm a baseball player :)

I cannot find the article, but legend has it Stadler lit a cigarette before he teed off on every hole.

John Kruk- He was filmed smoking in the dugout. A reporter after the game asked him are you setting a bad example for athletes. Kruk said I'm not a athlete, I'm a baseball player :)

I never saw Stadler do it but John Daily did it when he first broke out and that was much later. The most shocking thing about John was not his monstrous drives but the fact that he truly had incredible touch around the greens. Unfortunately he wasn’t capable of the mental game and he was addicted to probably everything he ever saw.

did I mention I think he was an alien? I didn’t want this to appear as a derail

I am as in the dark as anyone about the truth concerning alien visitors but I can confirm that if you walk around under the Fremont Street canopy in downtown Las Vegas at midnight, you might think that there are a few of them around.

Brennan, have you ever heard of the Savanne Road incident? Happened in the '70s before the road was paved but reasonably well-traveled. A number of people claim to have stopped and watched a UFO for about an hour including a sheriff's deputy or two.

I lean no. Most UFOs have been man-made advanced high tech flying objects. There are a lot of things that can be mistaken for not from this world UFOs.

That said, I do think there's life out there, but I'm not convinced any have ever visited here because of the sheer distance between possibly habitable planets.

Your second statement is more or less confirmed by the Drake Equation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

Brennan, have you ever heard of the Savanne Road incident? Happened in the '70s before the road was paved but reasonably well-traveled. A number of people claim to have stopped and watched a UFO for about an hour including a sheriff's deputy or two.

No. I travelled savanne all the time when I lived in the area. And my parents lived on savanne for several years.

So we would have a separate thread about interdimensional clockwork elves right? I don't think those guys travel in UFOs.

NO because:

(1) In the 13.8 billion years of this universe, life started about 3.8 billion years ago, and humans have existed for only 100,000-ish years.
(2) Humans developed the ability to leave the planet less than 100 years ago, about the same time we developed the ability to destroy ourselves.
(3) The nearest Goldilocks planets are about 1,000 light years away.
(4) Our scientists can (reasonably) dream of actually traveling, at most, about 10% the speed of light (i.e., getting there in 10,000 years).

Therefore, each intelligent life form out there has a small window in which it can engage in interstellar travel before it destroys itself, and the time that it takes to get from here to there is way bigger than the window.

And, in the very unlikely chance that aliens already got here, it was probably one or more billion years ago, and they saw that little or no life was here, and then left after recording a neutral reference ("Mostly Harmless").

So we would have a separate thread about interdimensional clockwork elves right? I don't think those guys travel in UFOs.

Isn't DMT also what a NDE feels like? Crazy to think you may see machine elves when you die.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom