Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (3 Viewers)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
We really need a magnitude of more funding for Nasa. We may find simple life in our own solar system. We have Venus with it's phosphine biomarkers in the atmosphere, and Europa's oceans to explore right in our own backyard.

Backing up your Europa comment I'm posting some links from when I went down a Europa rabbit hole one night:

I feel like we are the aliens visiting earth.

We're the only species that have to wipe our butts...

Look at how loooong it takes our babies to be self-sufficient. It takes them months to be able to walk. They can't forage for food or feed themselves for years.

Plants thrive and grow into beautiful things with only some combination of water, sun and dirt. A house cat can groom themselves without using their paws. Birds fly.

We are so inferior to everything else produced of/from/on this planet. So un-special. So foreign and useless.

The only creatures that make stuff up to justify our existence. The only ones to create gods. We're so unusual.
Humans are also the only species on this planet capable of intelligent, sentient thought, in terms of having complex cognitive brain functions, billions of interconnecting neurons, sense of self-identity, self-awareness, or developing complex yet very different distinct cultures, languages, dialects, belief systems, forms of governments, forms of artistic cultural expression, myriad of different ideas, monuments (ziggaruts, pyramids, elaborate temples, churches, homes, villas, mansions, and palaces).

The game was stacked entirely in our favor from the time we evolved from Neanderthals to Cro-Magnums Homo Sapiens. After the last Ice Age ended 10,000 years ago and global temperatures started warming up a bit, that's when hunter-gatherer societies started settling down into small, agrarian-farming seditentary communities and after we'd hunted saber-tooth tigers, sloths, and Wooly Mammonths to extinction, these communities began to grow and develop into separate political systems/identities, became cities, then states, then empires with their own rapidly, evolving languages, cultures, creation myths, eytologies, governments, types of rulers, polytheistic and monotheistic religious worldviews with distinctive rituals, forms and practices.

Humans are also the only species on this planet capable of intelligent, sentient thought, in terms of having complex cognitive brain functions, billions of interconnecting neurons, sense of self-identity, self-awareness, or developing complex yet very different distinct cultures, languages, dialects, belief systems, forms of governments, forms of artistic cultural expression, myriad of different ideas, monuments (ziggaruts, pyramids, elaborate temples, churches, homes, villas, mansions, and palaces).

The game was stacked entirely in our favor from the time we evolved from Neanderthals to Cro-Magnums Homo Sapiens. After the last Ice Age ended 10,000 years ago and global temperatures started warming up a bit, that's when hunter-gatherer societies started settling down into small, agrarian-farming seditentary communities and after we'd hunted saber-tooth tigers, sloths, and Wooly Mammonths to extinction, these communities began to grow and develop into separate political systems/identities, became cities, then states, then empires with their own rapidly, evolving languages, cultures, creation myths, eytologies, governments, types of rulers, polytheistic and monotheistic religious worldviews with distinctive rituals, forms and practices.
right...because we’re aliens

Probably got here, saw what they were dealing with, and promptly said, "nope" before leaving. :hihi:

Alien 1: Land here I have to pee.
Alien 2: HERE!?!?!? You realize where we are?!?!?
Alien1: Come on man. I got to go bad.
Alien 2: This is earth dude!!!!
Alien 1: oh **** never mind!!! I don't want to get shot. Let's swing by Mars.

Well I certainly don't think that aliens arrived in identified flying objects.
Either way they apparently didn’t have to change objects in Atlanta so proof they are advanced

I stole that

I don’t understand why, if we’re a galaxy far far away, we still have to change in Atlanta.” – Stewie Griffin

Last edited:
I think they are drones. Unmanned and controlled remotely. But yes they are from other worlds.

Any alien someone has actually seen is probably an Android

So we've seen them, recorded them, they seem interested in SOMETHING on earth. I think its safe to say what or whoever they are, they don't appear to be hostile. You would think an incident would have happened already if one of these vistors freaked out and started blasting away if they were hostile entities.

So we've seen them, recorded them, they seem interested in SOMETHING on earth. I think its safe to say what or whoever they are, they don't appear to be hostile. You would think an incident would have happened already if one of these vistors freaked out and started blasting away if they were hostile entities.
I wouldn't assume a darn thing, aliens are evil until they prove otherwise to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom