Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (1 Viewer)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
I have no idea. 40 years ago I knew 2 cowboys (competitive bull riders), and I visited them one afternoon. They were both so freaked out, and were drawing pics of what they saw hovering above them the night before. Huge, Disc shaped, lit up, right above their pickup truck. It followed them, and they were terrified. You cant make this stuff up.

Who remembers this alien movie?

giphy.gif

Don't remember that scene, but wasn't that from the t.v. series V? If so, it was a good show.

Also liked the movie, They Live.

My favorite all time show with an alien has to be....

1623378448168.png
Yup. They had the 4 hour original and then did a 6 hour "Final Battle"

Really enjoyed them except that the ending for The Final Battle was AWFUL

Yup. They had the 4 hour original and then did a 6 hour "Final Battle"

Really enjoyed them except that the ending for The Final Battle was AWFUL

Yeah, it was a good series. Didn't see the 4 hour original or Final Battle, who won?

Yeah, it was a good series. Didn't see the 4 hour original or Final Battle, who won?
Humanity did and both came before the TV series. Basically the TV series was the surviving aliens being given asylum or refugee status despite the whole invade the earth thing

Sure aliens came and then they left after they saw how bad we screwed up the planet

I have always believed that we are being visited, but had no actual proof. There have been sightings by some very reputable people however.....if any of you have seen the documentary about the Tic Tac encountered by the Nimitz battlegroup, one of my very best friends was the OSC AIC onboard the Princeton that tracked them and controlled the F/A 18's that went after them. I believe everything he stated in that documentary because I know the man very well. We served together for years and that sighting was just after I retired. If he says they weren't of this world, you can bet on it.

Edit: I should clarify my first statement...I have always believed in the possibility that we are being visited, but have no actual proof....also, if you DO believe or want more info check out the first two episodes of season one...https://play.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investigation/season-1

Last edited:
This article has a nicely conjected theory that I would absolutely agree with:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom