Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth? (And all things UFO) (3 Viewers)

Do you think aliens in ufos have visited Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 27.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Only if they arrived in tacoes

Votes: 19 11.5%

• Total voters
If the government told you there were aliens and they are a threat, would you believe them?
What if the aliens communicated they are not a threat?

I used to watch and love Ancient Aliens when it first came on

And each individual episode was fascinating but if you watched too many in a row it seemed that Ancient Earth was like the bar in Star Wars

The universe is endless and continues expanding. There are more planets than we can count. Obviously there has to be life out there somewhere other than earth 🌍. We would have to be pretty closed minded to think there isn’t. I’m sure there are beings that are more advanced than us.

Dinosaurs were here longer than us, we are young compared to even other species that were on this planet.

so yeah I believe in other beings outside of the human race.

In April 2020, the Defense Department released videos recorded by infrared cameras on U.S. Navy aircraft that documented the planes’ encounters with a variety of “unidentified aerial phenomena.” Pilots reported seeing objects flying across the sky at hypersonic speeds and changing direction almost instantaneously, capabilities far beyond that of any known aircraft.

What were the pilots seeing? Bizarre atmospheric phenomena? Alien spacecraft? Something else? Several branches of the government have been investigating the events, motivated in part by concern that adversaries such as Russia or China might have made some spectacular technological advance, and later this month, the government plans to publish a report revealing what they know. Reportedly, the government will say there’s no proof of extraterrestrial activity, but that the incidents remain unexplained.

Chances are, though, that we should all be grateful that we don’t yet have any evidence of contact with alien civilizations. Attempting to communicate with extraterrestrials, if they do exist, could be extremely dangerous for us. We need to figure out whether it’s wise — or safe — and how to handle such attempts in an organized manner.

Some scientific circles have already been debating questions around whether to try to contact other civilizations. It’s a topic of profound importance for the entire planet. For 60 years, scientists have been searching with radio telescopes, listening in for possible signals coming from other civilizations on planets orbiting distant stars.

These efforts have largely been organized by the SETI institute in California — the acronym stands for Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence — and so far, they’ve had no success. Getting impatient, some other scientists are now pushing for a more active program — METI, for Messaging ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence — that wouldn’t just listen, but actually send out powerful messages toward other stars, seeking to make contact.

The search for aliens has reached a stage of technological sophistication and associated risk that it needs strict regulation at national and international levels. Without oversight, even one person — with access to powerful transmitting technology — could take actions affecting the future of the entire planet.

That’s because any aliens we ultimately encounter will likely be far more technologically advanced than we are, for a simple reason: Most stars in our galaxy are much older than the sun. If civilizations arise fairly frequently on some planets, then there ought to be many civilizations in our galaxy millions of years more advanced than our own. Many of these would likely have taken significant steps to begin exploring and possibly colonizing the galaxy.............

I'm 100% with Optimus on this one ^.

It's one thing to passively search/monitor for alien signals, but I think it's monumentally stupid to actively send out signals....effectively inviting a search party to a planet that we ourselves are captive on, with no means of leaving. I can only think of 1 good outcome from that, but about 99 ways to regret it.

I'm 100% with Optimus on this one ^.

It's one thing to passively search/monitor for alien signals, but I think it's monumentally stupid to actively send out signals....effectively inviting a search party to a planet that we ourselves are captive on, with no means of leaving. I can only think of 1 good outcome from that, but about 99 ways to regret it.

I mean what should we be afraid of?

If they can travel to other planets, surely any minerals or other natural resources available here are also available on one of the trillions of uninhabited planets out there.

I can't imagine anything we have here that they would want to take from us that they couldn't get with much less trouble somewhere else.

BBQ and Gal Gadot come to mind.
We could trade them some BBQ ribs and Gal Gadot for the physics behind their propulsion system.

Then when they come back in 6 months to get more BBQ they will find we have blown up the planet after we turned the science they gifted us into a bomb.

I mean what should we be afraid of?

If they can travel to other planets, surely any minerals or other natural resources available here are also available on one of the trillions of uninhabited planets out there.

I can't imagine anything we have here that they would want to take from us that they couldn't get with much less trouble somewhere else.
Batteries for their Matrix?

our women? Earth chicks are known throughout the galaxies for their attractive appearance

and rumored to be "easy"

It doesn't seem like people are grasping how big a deal it is for the government to acknowledge that they have no idea what the UFO's are.

it isn't another country. If China or Russia had this technology for over 20 years, we'd all be speaking Chinese or Russian by now.

It's not human technology.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom