do you think brees will (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
throw 6tds in a agame again? this year

the-commish

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Hopefully, he won't need to throw 6 TDs in a game.

Doing it against Detroit is one thing... doing it against the N.Y. Giants, for instance, would be a completely different animal.

Black&Gold

All-Pro
Reaction score
We do play the St. Louis Rams in Nov. He might have a shot in that game. The Rams are bad

retthib

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
If the D keeps improving in the turn over category, I'd say yes.

I agree. And I would add that if STs returns also improve, it could happen. Basically, if DB gets 3 extra possessions w/ a short field, it can happen. Im just hoping if it does happen again, it happens in the flow of the game, not playing catch up, since that would mean our D is giving up big plays.

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
Yes, but I think that things have to align correctly for that to happen. Such as our defense getting 3-5 turnovers. Right now, I would say that you could expect Brees to throw a TD a quarter.

That is not unreasonable but if you give him and this offense 3-5 extra possessions a game, then you'll probably be setting him up for that 6TD+ game.

BreesusSaves

MAAAARK INGRAM
Reaction score
He gets the Rams and of course the Bucs twice...

So 3 more times is a realistic bet.

uproar90

Carpathian Warlock
Reaction score
Yes, but I think that things have to align correctly for that to happen. Such as our defense getting 3-5 turnovers. Right now, I would say that you could expect Brees to throw a TD a quarter.

That is not unreasonable but if you give him and this offense 3-5 extra possessions a game, then you'll probably be setting him up for that 6TD+ game.

SFILA - I know folks give you a hard time about your font choice from time to time, but this was truly just difficult to read. Garamond (or whatever that is) is fine, but at least make it large enough so that the focally challenged don't have to squint and press our noses to the monitor! :no:

:ezbill:

rhickman712

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love seeing our Saints pour on the offensive, and now, defensive stats. But I think Brees said it best in a recent interview. All he wants to do is WIN. He doesn't care if it is by 1 or by several points. He doesn't care about the possible records or accolades, he wants the RING!

davidstvz

Reaction score
If he does, it will be in a shootout with a good team. Any time we get up on a team we'll go to the run and that will limit Brees TDs

wamland

Sacrilicious
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It is prime to happen this week. A no huddle offense with a bad secondary. Throw in 3 turnovers and mix.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom