do you think brees will (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
throw 6tds in a agame again? this year

Hopefully, he won't need to throw 6 TDs in a game.

Doing it against Detroit is one thing... doing it against the N.Y. Giants, for instance, would be a completely different animal.

If the D keeps improving in the turn over category, I'd say yes.

I agree. And I would add that if STs returns also improve, it could happen. Basically, if DB gets 3 extra possessions w/ a short field, it can happen. Im just hoping if it does happen again, it happens in the flow of the game, not playing catch up, since that would mean our D is giving up big plays.

Yes, but I think that things have to align correctly for that to happen. Such as our defense getting 3-5 turnovers. Right now, I would say that you could expect Brees to throw a TD a quarter.

That is not unreasonable but if you give him and this offense 3-5 extra possessions a game, then you'll probably be setting him up for that 6TD+ game.

Yes, but I think that things have to align correctly for that to happen. Such as our defense getting 3-5 turnovers. Right now, I would say that you could expect Brees to throw a TD a quarter.

That is not unreasonable but if you give him and this offense 3-5 extra possessions a game, then you'll probably be setting him up for that 6TD+ game.

SFILA - I know folks give you a hard time about your font choice from time to time, but this was truly just difficult to read. Garamond (or whatever that is) is fine, but at least make it large enough so that the focally challenged don't have to squint and press our noses to the monitor! :no:

:ezbill:

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing our Saints pour on the offensive, and now, defensive stats. But I think Brees said it best in a recent interview. All he wants to do is WIN. He doesn't care if it is by 1 or by several points. He doesn't care about the possible records or accolades, he wants the RING!

If he does, it will be in a shootout with a good team. Any time we get up on a team we'll go to the run and that will limit Brees TDs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom