Speculation Do you think Jalen Hurts would be a good 3rd Rd pick by the Saints? (1 Viewer)

Only if he’s agreeable to playing a Swiss-army knife role like Taysom. If he’s stuck on “I’m a QB only” then no way.

That's what I think too. He seems lost when his protection breaks down or everyone is covered. Active LB's stop the big runs he had in college against lesser competition, so I see him as a project.

He seems like a good kid, would love to have him in some capacity.

I really think some team may move up at the end of the 1st to grab him. He'd definitely is not making it out of the 2nd.

I really think some team may move up at the end of the 1st to grab him. He'd definitely is not making it out of the 2nd.
I'm not sure I agree. Let other teams over-project these not very good QBs.

I'm not sure I agree. Let other teams over-project these not very good QBs.
I'm not saying it will be us but every year there is a run on QBs and a team with a a lot of picks may take a flier on him.

Tua is gonna fall, tumble, then the Patricheats swoop in and, per normal, get him Cheap!

But, wait...

SP swoops in at the last moment, blows a raspberry to Belicheat, and gets Tua!

During His college career he had a good completion percentage capped off with a 70 percent number last year with Oklahoma.

Also he threw for 80 career TDs against 20 Ints. Hurts also has good scrambling ability.

Compared to someone like Herbert, Hurts college career is way more impressive. The few times I saw Hebert play I wasn't too enamored by his games.
i think a first round while Brees is still here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom