Do You Think Sean Payton Would be Able to Fix Jay Cutler? (1 Viewer)

nope.
He doesn't put in the work, he doesn't have a positive attitude. Hard to succeed in anything that way.

How could you know that ?

He's no LSU star drafted overall number 1 or other Leaf or Marinovich... he has an history in the NFL now, Jeff George did not even start as many games as Cutler... if he was such a bad attitude QB, he would have been out of the league way before or just another career backup because of his harm.

But I understand, everyone says it so it must be true.

Funny stat that Payton would probably be able to fix - last part -

https://www.profootballfocus.com/qbs-in-focus-under-pressure/

This is not a get rid of Drew Brees thread. Let's say Chicago cuts him, and Payton decides to sign him as a backup. Do you think he would be able to do something that previous coaches have failed to do which is make Cutler a viable option at the quarterback position? Cutler has not had the best of coaches in his career.

Why bother? Cutler is on the wrong side of 30, has no resume to speak of, and we still have Drew, who is still elite....hopefully for another year or three.

If Payton is gonna get in the QB-fixing business, let's talk about Blake Bortles from the Jags. Dude has ALL the tools but has regressed every year. Wonder what Payton could do with HIM?!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9IiHRSBAMwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was great.

I did notice the fire extinguisher on the podium. Is it because he's spiting fire? Or is that a smoking monkey?

margeinchains9_thumb.png

And the hand truck, just cause.

Some of you may be underestimating what practicing against the Saints defense every week can do for a QBs confidence. Our defensive staff might be able to fix anyone, make Nick Foles repeat his peak half season for 10 years.

This is not a get rid of Drew Brees thread. Let's say Chicago cuts him, and Payton decides to sign him as a backup. Do you think he would be able to do something that previous coaches have failed to do which is make Cutler a viable option at the quarterback position? Cutler has not had the best of coaches in his career.

1. Lovie Smith: defense guy
2. John Fox: defense guy

Attachments

• What-gary-oldham.jpg
    What-gary-oldham.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
Why bother? Cutler is on the wrong side of 30, has no resume to speak of, and we still have Drew, who is still elite....hopefully for another year or three.

If Payton is gonna get in the QB-fixing business, let's talk about Blake Bortles from the Jags. Dude has ALL the tools but has regressed every year. Wonder what Payton could do with HIM?!

Hell, I'd rather see Colin....

Pfft. Nah. I'm just yanking y'all. Can't even get his name out.

That's as random of a question as it gets. The Saints are having a terrible season, and you're worried about Jay Cutler?

1. Lovie Smith: defense guy
2. John Fox: defense guy

If you think Cutler, at his age, would ever be in the back of SP's mind to coach, you my friend are on some of the best drugs the world has to offer.

I'm surprised that you have Brees as your profile picture instead of Culter with those thoughts. I want Brees to be cloned for life so we never have to worry about another QB. If SP goes after anyone that is already drafted, it will be someone a lot younger and not named Cutler.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom