Do You Think Sean Payton Would be Able to Fix Jay Cutler? (1 Viewer)

dontcare.gif

Exactly. . "Jay don't care" google it. Smoking Jay Cutler

Answering the OP's question (it was NOT what the Saints are missing, if there's a better QB, if Jay Cutler a good teammate or player, etc etc) I think Payton's offense would destroy Cutler's brain. From a technical standpoint, I don't see Payton as a QB whisperer. None of our backups or developmental QBs have panned out as planned. Now, what Harbaugh did with Smith and Kapernick is another thing. I think you put Cutler in a Harbaugh coached team and you*may* get slightly better results.

Any team with Cutler on their roster is wasting their time and money.

He's a loser and nothing will ever fix that.

He's also prone to injury and getting older won't reverse that trend.

No. Cutler's decision making is way too slow for this offense.

you can not fix cry babies. That is momma and daddy's job.

Cutler is a selfish arrogant ******... you can fix that... he is not a leader either.. he just so happens to have amazing arm talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9IiHRSBAMwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The only possible cure for Cutler would start with a top notch Shrink!

I'd rather Bobby Hebert at his age than Cutler

No bueno on Cutler but I'd definitely like to see what Bortles can do in Payton's system. They're blaming alot on him in Jacksonville but the kid is talented.

If Jax gives up on Bortles I hope we can get him to Drew's successor.

This is not a get rid of Drew Brees thread. Let's say Chicago cuts him, and Payton decides to sign him as a backup. Do you think he would be able to do something that previous coaches have failed to do which is make Cutler a viable option at the quarterback position? Cutler has not had the best of coaches in his career.

1. Lovie Smith: defense guy
2. John Fox: defense guy

6057c86.gif

I think he can. Might just be a bit late... I think reading different articles, watching interviews, the guy is not a bad dude. Brees turned into an Hall of Fame under Payton. He was a good college QB (hold a few awards and big ten records), had a pretty good start with the Saints and jumped to another level in 2009 !!!

I would not expect Cutler to turn into Brees, but I strongly believed he would a top 10 QB in the league under Payton.

Start the red thumbing :)

nope.

I think SP could do great things with a lot of QB's, but the light just isn't on with that dude. He doesn't put in the work, he doesn't have a positive attitude. Hard to succeed in anything that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom