Do you think the Saints should bring back Jahri Evans? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I don't know what his price would be but I thought his play was above average overall and he stayed healthy for the entire season. Even if the Saints do bring him back they had better look to get better depth though. I gotta believe they can find someone better than Tim Lelito.

Although our Oline play was pretty good this year, we have to get younger on the right side. Keep him in camp, draft a guard and see if Evans gets beat out.

Unless we bring in another Vet AND another young guy, we should bring him back, at least for camp and let him fight it out.

Now that he has clearly seen both his market value and his ability to contribute to other teams I can see no downside in bringing him back.

The question is whether he still wants to play. I believe he intimated that he needed to think about that this off-season.

Vet minimum, and even if it is just as a backup, and even in decline, he is still better than Lelito and Kelemete

Yes,yes, and yes. We definitely need some o line help but we can get that in the draft. He and Strief both need to be back.

I don't think there is any doubt that Strief is back and starting next year. Jahri earned an offer to return and a chance to start again next year. I personally think he will get serious consideration as a HOF candidate but will have to wait awhile for a real chance to get in.

Yes. Agree with all aspects. Need to look to the future though and if you can get young talent to groom and/or upgrade you have to do that too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom