do you think this is the most anticaped game (1 Viewer)

I think, like a few of you already touched on... If we go into this game and win it 45-10, it will send a shockwave through the NFL and put the Saints as "The team to beat". Not saying my expectations are that high, I'm expecting more like 27-13 (which would still be a feat in itself).

yes, until the next game on the schedule

LOL yes, I agree.. is it just me .. but I'm like afraid to speak of the Saints Record, and possibly next game's outcome.. I'm not a superstitious person, but folks look at me weird when it comes to the Saints :ezbill:

:gosaints:

since the nfc championship against the bears?

I personally don't understand all the hype about this game. Giants game next week will be much bigger, Falcons on Monday night will be bigger, and the Eagles in Week 2 was bigger.

This is a nice game but doesn't have any tiebreaker scenarios down the road.

But the funny thing is, the media is making such a big deal about this game. More than or at least as much as the packers - vikings game. :idunno::idunno:

I personally don't understand all the hype about this game. Giants game next week will be much bigger, Falcons on Monday night will be bigger, and the Eagles in Week 2 was bigger.

the eagles game was NOT bigger.

true the giants game will be bigger.

that being said everything about this game deserves hype. the leagues top offense against arguably the leagues top defense.

both teams 3 - 0 believe they can beat any team in the league.

the saints have been on the road for 2 straight weeks.. so obviously fans are ecstatic about the chance of watching their undefeated saints play this weekend.

its just an excellent test for our offense. this defense will be the *most* exotic defense we face this year. you can bet on it. will our offense rip it to shreads???

and we ofcourse have the opportunity to welcome dirty sanchez to the league properly.

But the funny thing is, the media is making such a big deal about this game. More than or at least as much as the packers - vikings game. :idunno::idunno:

It's because it's the only game on this week that features two undefeated teams. Also, the Sanchez love fest too.

I just want them to win so bad so I can send a tweet to sportsnation & that tool Marcellus Wiley & tell him to shove it. LOL

For some reason I just can't help chuckling at sending a "tweet" to tell him to shove it.

All I know is that I've had enough of this "Sanchize Quarterback" nonsense. I've only heard that term on NFL Network so far. If ESPN starts using it, I may puke.

Exactly. Jets are not even a really storied franchise and carry no mystique. They're not in the NFC.

It's an interesting game, but most anitcipated? Hardly!

I'm looking more forward to the Giants game whether they win or lose this one. It's kinda insignificant IMHO at the moment in the great scheme of the season.

The Indy game (on a Thursday night) to open the 2007 season was more anticipated coming off the great 2006 season. I hope the Jets game turns out a lot different than the Colts game did.

Exactly. Jets are not even a really storied franchise and carry no mystique. They're not in the NFC.

It's an interesting game, but most anitcipated? Hardly!

I'm looking more forward to the Giants game whether they win or lose this one. It's kinda insignificant IMHO at the moment in the great scheme of the season.

I'm more excited about the Giants, Falcons and Pats.

this game will just be a great game, the best offense in the NFL and two of the best defenses...against a rookie QB from USC(huge media draw in itself), but to actually have a Qb come from there and look like he might have a future in the NFL. This is a big game, maybe a little overhypped...but I guarantee you that all of America wants to see this game as well as the MNF game.

I don't want to admit you're right in hoping that the next home game is the most anticipated, but it's true I don't rememebr this amny people talking about a game like this in a while...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom