do you think this is the most anticaped game (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
since the nfc championship against the bears?

I was probably looking more forward to opening night against the Colts in 07. Hope this Jets game turns out better.

yes, until the next game on the schedule

Nope. For me, it was the opener in '07 because of where we were and the expectations we had.

I think so. I think the players and fans both want this one very badly.

A win would legitimize the Saints for people that don't know much about the team. All the "Who have you beaten, really?" remarks would finally stop.

I think so. I think the players and fans both want this one very badly.

A win would legitimize the Saints for people that don't know much about the team. All the "Who have you beaten, really?" remarks would finally stop.

No they wont, especially w/ the Jets banged up secondary. Naysayers will be naysayers. But who cares. I dont, I like the team flying under the radar.

I just want them to win so bad so I can send a tweet to sportsnation & that tool Marcellus Wiley & tell him to shove it. LOL

dominating this game will speak volumes. the non-believers will become believers. they will learn what we already know.

I've been waitin for this game since we both won last week....I can't wait to hear how loud the Dome is gonna be, not to mention everyone has more time to get CRUNK before goin into the dome.....Sanchez hasn't played in a place as crazy and loud as the Dome will be on Sunday!!!!!

I have been hyped since week 2 for this one. Would love to put a whooping on the Jets
and quiet down the rest of the east coast fans..(Already took care of Philly, & Buffalo's):hihi:

The Colts were it for me. If we could just go back to halftime....

I didn't really start aniticipating this game until last week. I could see the Houston game going either way, and posted it on my picks thread. Week two against the Patriots, I could see that as well because of Welker being out and Brady being rusty and the oline problems. I thought for sure Tennessee would have brought the Jets down to earth last week. When we started on the NY team stretch, I started worrying about Jets defense and such. I just can't wait for it to be here so we can see how our offense performs.

Then after the bye, if we are 4-0, you know we will be really anticipating the Giants, especially if they are undefeated, as they should be considering their schedule.

Then, if our defense is still playing top 10ish, if the Patriots O gets on track, I will be aniticipating that match up to see how well our defense does against Brady. I can't wait to beat the Patriots with Brady. It be almost as fun as beating Indianapolis and having Drew out perform Manning. How would that be for an MVP race?

But on a serious note, I anticipate college games more than NFL games, because as a Saints fan, Im so focused on Sunday that the rest of the week is spent thinking about Sunday. In college, I circle October 10 on the calender and that is the game I anticipated. But I fear it now because, well... that's another forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom