do you think this is the most anticaped game (1 Viewer)

This will be a tough game but I feel we can win this one.
4-0 going into bye with time to get healthy and prepare for probably our toughest home game all season. Yes I think the Giants are better than the Pats.
The Giants have a better defense and a better Offense than the Jets. So while I think we can win this one I think the Giants game will be closer.

For me, for the past 34 years, each and every Sunday of the regular season is the "most anticipated" Saints game. Until the next Sunday, that is.

And the rare times that they have made it into the post-season, that anticipation REALLY ramps up.

do you think this is the most anticaped game

Normally I wouldn't say anything but when someone butchers a word this bad :jpshakehead:

It's media hyped (as much as any game can be playing the same week as the Favre vs. Packers match-up) and I always want a W but it is an AFC team so getting an L will not mean as much compared to getting one against a NFC team. Though, like I've said before, a W will keep us from chewing that L bone for two weeks because or our bye.

Anti-Caped

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M68ndaZSKa8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M68ndaZSKa8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm thinking the Elvis guy will wear a cape.

What is funny is I dont think this is the best team we have played this season the Eagles were but because Sanchez plays in NY this game becomes a huge national story. The Saints are the better and more complete team but the the Jets do what they do well. They protect the QB with a good line, play D and cause turnovers. Key parts of this game will be us getting pressure not them getting pressure we know they can!!! National media should look at it like this we are guna score the question is how much, can we get the running game going early, who wins the turnovers, and can we get to sanchez. Our gameplan on D is simple stop the ruin force Sanchez to win the game and have Sharper wait for the mistake because anyone who watched the second quarter of the Jets Tenn games knows Sanchez will make a rookie mistake or two. On O we need to get the run going, and spread them out so they cant match up with 3 CBs out. This could end up the like the Ravens game from 06 or the Eagles game from week 2 all depends on what I wrote above.

If, errrr when we win this week, that bye is gonna be hell to wait through

I don't see how we could possibly put a week 4 game on the level of the biggest game that the franchise ever played.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom